Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
Executive Hotel Vintage Park(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$201
  • Restaurant
Sunset Inn and Suites(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$239
St. Regis Hotel(Vancouver)
US$382
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$279
US$149
US$143
US$591
US$502
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$275
Hotels.com
US$390
US$377
3,491 results
All reviewsgold floorgrand old hotelpresidents clubconcierge deskclassic hotelart gallerybeautiful hotelmini barthe heart of the citypacific rimcentral locationrobson streetstanley parknotch8loungedowntownconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2011

Terrific luxury hotel with great & super-friendly service plus in my favorite city - hard to beat!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2011

I was doing research work and needed access to the Vancouver Central Public Library. Hotel Vancouver is walking distance to the library, so this was perfect for me. My room was on the smaller side; however the furniture was very classy and luxurious. Room very clean. Staff was very friendly. I noticed from my window that the hotel had many gargoyles. This was fascinating. I will return.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2011

This is one of the more 'stately' hotels in Vancouver. I've been booked in many Vancouver hotels for work, and was quite excited that I was booked here. The rooms were large and the front desk staff were good, but I wasn't really impressed with the cleanliness or state of the rooms. The cleaning staff did a good job on the bed and bathroom; but the old-style wall sconces were caked with dust and I had a burnt out lightbulb in the dressing area for the whole week I stayed there. The carpets are worn and in need of replacing. I did appreciate the heaviness of the curtains and found my room to be quiet, and the location (close to Canada line) can't be beat.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank MRei
HotelVan, General Manager at Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2011

Dear Guest,
My sincere thanks for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay here at The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver; it is through constructive responses such as yours that we are better able to serve you in the future. I have taken immediate action with my operations team to ensure that an oversight such as this is not repeated. I also wish to advise that in the coming months we will be renovating a number of our rooms within the hotel. It is my genuine hope that when your travels bring you back to Vancouver, you will be a return guest to The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver to experience these changes for yourself.

My thanks to you once again for taking the time to share your feedback with me.

Mark S. Andrew
Regional Vice President Pacific Northwest & General Manager

Reviewed 25 June 2011

We choose the Fairmont because of it's character and good location; it has both. The manager was more than helpful when we needed a suitcase repair and a staff member (whose name I failed to get) was able to fix it. The concierge staff was helpful, especially Emiko. But housekeeping did not come until almost 4:00 to clean our room (after we had returned from a busy day and were just about to rest and shower.) The drink prices were more New York City which wouldn't have bothered us so much but the drinks were very skimping to boot!
With a large number of first class hotels in Vancouver, we will stay elsewhere next time.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trudyrand
Reviewed 23 June 2011

I was here on business in late May 2011, staying for five nights. The location is excellent, being just ten minutes on foot from the Convention Centre and the waterfront. The hotel has a grand feel to it, but the inside is clean and fresh with no hint of fading glory about it.
The checking was fast and the staff friendly and efficient. My room was large and well equipped, and spotlessly clean.
Breakfast in Griffins restaurant was fantastic, just what you need to start the day and get over the jet lag.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the city.

• Stayed: May 2011