Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
Agoda.com
US$360
Hotwire.com
3,528 results
All reviewsgold floorgrand old hotelpresidents clubconcierge deskclassic hotelart gallerybeautiful hotelmini barthe heart of the citypacific rimcentral locationrobson streetstanley parknotch8loungedowntownconference
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I've stayed at the fairmont for a science meeting and was extremely happy with the location and the service. The staff was friendly and helpful. We were especially glad about the help we got from the Concierge to spontaneously arrange a dinner reservation at a seafood restaurant. My room was spacious and comfortable. It was neat to use the gym in the morning, wifi worked great and everything else you might need is located in walking distance. All in all a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MaureenJK
Reviewed 13 June 2014

The hotel that I typically stay at while I am in Vancouver was sold out for my last night, so I booked into the Fairmont. Despite having high end stores in the hotel, it was nothing spectacular. If you like the old, dingy, "historical" hotel, then this maybe the perfect place for you. But I found my room to be old and musky. I didn't say anything because I knew that this was the only king available and i was only there for one night.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
FairmontVancouver1, Director of Operations at Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Mchong5619,

Thank you for sharing a few thoughts about your recent experience. Though, as you noted, our hotel wasn’t your first choice, we are thankful to have had the opportunity to host you. You will be pleased to know that as part of our 75th anniversary celebration, we have embarked on a dramatic rejuvenation project. We hope to see you again next time you’re in Vancouver and show off our new look.

Sunny Joseph
Director of Operations

Reviewed 13 June 2014

From the entrance until the check out we got an amazing service. They are expecting you with room key ready, very very helpful concierges (they are prepared with maps and documentations for each activity and event around the hotel), room service and very delicious breakfast buffet. In addition is the perfect location with a nice pool. Some people are complaining the small Sauna. But they were never more than two visitors in the Sauna.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Several years ago, doe to my business trips, i was a platinum member of Fairmont hotels, and used to stay ,more then 50 nights per year in those hotels. Fairmont hotels are super romantic, always on great locations and always full of surprises. This hotel i liked so much because of its rooms and location, but it had the least possible good service, out of entire world of Fairmont hotels. I prefer to comment good things then to criticize. but for this hotel ,I did comment several times the negative attitude of the staff to management. just for them to know.

Ok, lets move to good things: hotel is fabulous, rooms are so interesting with a personal touch . Room service is fabulous, but, i have to say that belongs to all Fairmont hotels worldwide.

Luxury boutiques downstairs are there for you to enjoy, bar is also very good with live piano music. Great place to be.

Last time i was there, staff was fabulous, and dinner that I ordered from room service was out of this planet.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank fabioinmontreal

Dear fabioinmontreal,

Thank you for your review and your continued loyalty to Fairmont hotels and resorts. We appreciate the opportunity to have served you for a second time, but regret to learn you encountered uncharacteristic service during your most recent stay. In hopes of better understanding your experience and taking any necessary action, I invite you to contact me directly at sunny.joseph@fairmont.com. Your total satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, as we hope to be your hotel of choice for years to come. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sunny Joseph
Director of Operations

Reviewed 12 June 2014

The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver is a must-go! RIGHT downtown Vancouver, close to everything. Friendly staff, beautiful view. The in-house restaurant "The Roof" also has an AMAZING view with great food. Surprisingly affordable, too. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business