“Victoria (Butchart Gardens) Tour/Whistler Mountain Tour”

Landsea Tours and Adventures
Book In Advance
US$125.96*
and up
Vancouver North Shore Day Trip with Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse...
US$117.84*
Whistler Small-Group Day Trip from Vancouver
US$65.01*
Vancouver City Sightseeing Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Landsea Tours & Adventures and Landsea Charters & Services has been specializing in boutique sightseeing tours since 1985. Our team focuses on service excellence so that our guests truly feel they have experienced the best Southwest British Columbia has to offer. Daily tours to Vancouver, North Shore, Whistler, Victoria and Sea to Sky with a unique a la carte adventure option system.
Lake Ridge, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Victoria (Butchart Gardens) Tour/Whistler Mountain Tour”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

On Tuesday (8/12), I went on the Victoria/Butchart Gardens Tour with Rob and then on Thursday (8/14), I took the Whistler Mountain Tour with Graham and I must say I had a PHENOMENAL time on both tours.

Both tour guides were very professional, very knowledgable of the area and willing to answer any questions we may've had but more importantly they made the tour ALOT of fun and VERY entertaining!

I'm sure the other tour guides at LandSea Tours are wonderful and very qualified but if you're lucky enough to get Rob or Graham as your tour guides you won't be disappointed. If there's any time to spare toward the end of your tour, they'll go above and beyond to ensure that you have the ultimate tour experience that you paid for and you see all there is to see within your tour package.

This was my first time visiting Vancouver and I'm already looking forward to another future visit! I feel very fortunate to have had two PHENOMENAL tour guides (Rob and Graham) who showed me all this beautiful province had to offer. I had an AWESOME experience with LandSea Tours and I hope that you will as well!

Rob & Graham - You guys are TOTALLY AWESOME (continue the GREAT work)!! :) :)

1 Thank Alanda C

Littleton, North Carolina, United States
“Landsea Tours the only way to see Victoria”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We wrapped up our Alaska and Western Canada trip with two days in Vancouver. We booked a trip to Victoria and Bushart Gardens on one of the Landsea Tours coaches. We were picked up at our hotel promptly at 7:50 AM and did not get back until 9:30 PM. They said roughly 13 hours. The coach was clean and comfortable. We could not have had a better trip and driver. Renee was great. It was everything they promised and more. The price was $195 Canadian per person which included the admission to the Bushart Gardens and the round trip Ferry ride. The 2 plus hours in the garden were amazing. Well worth it. Seeing a pod of killer whales swim by the Ferry was a real added bonus.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great private city tour with Graham!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We had one day to see Vancouver before departing on an Alaska cruise the next day. So, we booked a 4-hour city tour with Landsea and were very happy we did. Our group consisted of 7 family members, ranging in ages from 8 to 77, and Graham did a wonderful job of keeping all of us entertained and educated. He not only remembered the names of all of the people in our party, but he also knew the names of the stuffed animals my daughters brought with them! He was very funny, and my daughters (ages 8 and 10) still quote him regularly. The Mercedes van was very clean and comfortable, and we managed to see a lot in 4 hours. It definitely got our trip off to a great start! In addition, all of my pre-trip correspondence with Allison (the group coordinator) was very pleasant and professional. I highly recommend Landsea if you are looking for a private tour in Vancouver.

Quebec City, Canada
“Whistler/Blackcomb tour”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We were really looking forward for this activity and it exceeded all our hopes and dreams. The place is simply magnificient and rather easy to walk around, even with strollers. It is a must see for every lover of nature. The tour with Landsea that got us there is very well organized and our guide, Khaled, made a wonderful job at keeping us informed, comfortable and entertained. He was both friendly and professionnal. He helped us a lot with the strollers we had to fold/unfold and carry around. We will definitely get another tour with them as soon as we have the chance to go to BC again and I definitely would recommend this activity to anyone going there.

San Antonio, Texas, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Meg Rocks!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My wife and I were on our honeymoon and we wanted to do something off the beaten path! She had the idea to go up to Whislter by shuttle and do a two hour ATV ride. The ride up was just stunning and we stopped twice for pics and coffee. When we got to Whislter it was just as beautiful as we could imagine. The ride went very well and our guide was excellent. Our driver and guide Meg was the best. Great sense of humor, good driving and knew a lot of information regarding the surrounding areas. She was very punctual too. On the way back we were ahead of schedule so she took us up to a very high lookout area of the whole Vancouver area. AWESOME! Great pics of a wonderful city. It was a perfect way to end our day. We highly recommend this tour do Whistler and Vancouver areas.