“Really nice place”

Neighbourhood: South Main
Milan, Italy
“Really nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

I have been here since the owner is a very friendly and kind Italian guy (I am Italian). I have some pasta and a sandwich. Everything was delicious. Mario (the owner) makes you feel at home! It's worth a visit even just for a coffee.

Kelowna
“Great little cafe with a friendly neighbourhood feel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

We were looking a for something different and authentic. Found this place on yelp and decided to try it out. The owner is very enthusiastic and treats you like your his best friend. The way he presented himself and his restaurant made we realize how big chain restaurants lose this kind of personal relationship with their customers. It's kind of sad in a way.

We had a slice if Pesto Pizza and the Rustico Pannini and a Garden salad. It was very good and hit the spot. Near the end of our meal, the owner brought us each a free espresso with a small spoonful of Nutella melted in it. That was a nice surprise and was really appreciated.

• Visited November 2013
Langley
“Friendliest cafe owner in Vancouver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2011

The owner is so friendly and loves to chat - treats you like an old friend. He is also very skilled with his reasonably priced espresso drinks. Reminds me of Italy. Great place - skip the chain coffee houses down the street and go to Caffe Rustico!

Visited December 2011
vancouver
“Quaint little Italian place, Good Food & Friendly Owner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

My husband and I ordered the Bocconcini Tomato and Pesto Pizza and the Spicy Italian Sausage Pasta and we were not disappointed. The Pizza crust was perfect and the Pasta was excellent - reminds me of the food I had when we were in Italy. This place isn't fancy but if you want to get away from the touristy crowds, come visit this little cute place in Mt Pleasant. The owner will make you feel very welcome - just read the reviews on Yelp.ca. I have also heard that his Paninis for lunch are fabulous although I have yet to try one. By the way, my husband absolutely loves the cookies there. He's been back there three times in the last two weeks. You will have to goggle the place up because I think Trip Advisor listed this place in downtown Vancouver, which it isn't. There are also many funky stores along Main Street so if you want to experience a neighborhood of Vancouver, visit Main Street in Mt Pleasant and I promise you will be pleasantly surprised.

• Visited July 2011