“Excellent Food Tour”

Vancouver Foodie Tours
Ranked #1 of 56 Food & Drink in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Do you like to eat? Vancouver Foodie Tours has been Vancouver's #1 rated on tour on TripAdvisor for 3 consecutive years! Vancouver Foodie Tours hosts food tasting and cultural walking tours, introducing locals and visitors to one-of-a-kind dishes that define Vancouver's culinary scene. You will indulge in a feast for their eyes, belly and mind, tasting signature dishes at award-winning Vancouver gourmet restaurants, food shops and food trucks. Learn about the origin of ingredients, how dishes are prepared, as well as the history, culture and architecture of Vancouver. This is the best way to see and taste Vancouver!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I really enjoyed the Granville Island Market Tour. The tour guide was very knowledgeable about the history and background of all the food tastings we had. Also, the majority of the food tastings were absolutely delectable. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who is interested in learning a bit about Vancouver's food history as well as getting in on some of the best spots to grab a bite.

Great job, Vancouver Foodie Tours!!!

2  Thank Shevaughan1
Write a ReviewReviews (1,788)
All reviews
"food truck tour"
in 140 reviews
"dim sum"
in 82 reviews
"the guilty pleasures gourmet tour"
in 59 reviews
"donuts"
in 102 reviews
"the granville island market"
in 84 reviews
"charcuterie"
in 43 reviews
"edible canada"
in 44 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 65 reviews
"knowledgeable guide"
in 26 reviews
"tasting tour"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed 8 August 2014

My son(17), daughter (22) and myself went on this two hour tour of some of the top food trucks in Vancouver. Lisa, our guide from Foodie Tours was fantastic giving us some interesting stories of the food truck industry in Vancouver as well as information on the specific food trucks we visited. We stopped at five food trucks and received good size servings at each one. It was hard to pick a favourite as all of them were excellent. We were all full by the end of it. I would highly recommend this tour. Excellent value for the price.
Bring along some water.

Janice
Saskatoon, Sk.

2  Thank 403Janice
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Blown away by the selection of foods and samples we received. Being able to ignore the line for some gelato from Bella Gelateria was a nice surprise.

Enthusiastic and knowledgable tour guide was a huge plus. Already looking up other foodie tours to go on.

Overall great experience, no complaints at all.

1  Thank KevinT697
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Guilty Pleasures tour: Manuela, the Foodtour guide was amazing! Professional and extremely knowledgable. Great value for food options, excellent choices in quality of restaurants highlighted. Paired with alcoholic beverage option was excellent. Would go with anyone visiting Vancouver and just on my own with friends each year. Great way to quickly be exposed to many locations.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We walked to 5 different higher-end restaurants in downtown Vancouver. These were all places I would've never discovered on my own. It was so much fun; the leader Nadia who is a chef was really knowledgeable. Some of the food we sampled was from an Italian, Korean & a gelato place. The gelato place had won an international award. I loved it so much (the gelato) that I went back there for the next 3 evenings.

1  Thank Barb K