City Centre Motor Hotel
Executive Hotel Vintage Park(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$201
  • Restaurant
Sunset Inn and Suites(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$239
St. Regis Hotel(Vancouver)
US$382
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$279
US$149
US$143
US$591
US$502
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$275
Hotels.com
US$390
US$379
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 September 2011

The price was good and the room was decent.
The room I stayed in didn't have some of the things I usually expect in a motel like a mini fridge, coffee maker and individual sized jars of shampoo. The TV was out of a museum but I really didn't go to Vancouver to watch TV.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank mod s
citycentremotorhotel, Guest Relations Manager at City Centre Motor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2011

Thanks for the advice ! We are happy you enjoyed you stay with us and hope you will come back to visit us again in the future! We offer great value and great location in Downtown Vancouver near Amtrak and Greyhound station .

Reviewed 16 September 2011

We stayed for 5 days for less then 75 a night at the height of tourist season.
public transit was close and great . Staff was so friendly. Room was clean.
Old place but you get your money's worth for sure.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
citycentremotorhotel, Guest Relations Manager at City Centre Motor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2011

Thank you for staying with us and for offering your comments! Looking forward to see you next time while you are in Vancouver!

Reviewed 31 August 2011

Came into Vancouver from Kelowna to stay for the week to take a course .After the first night stay I got up in the morning and noticed I had a few bites on my chest. I thought they were ants or somthing. I went to my course and over that day I noticed swelling all over my arms and found about 25 bites.... very very itchy! Got back to the hotel (if you can call this dump a hotel) I spoke with front desk staff and showed him all my bites .Well he acted like he had never seen bed bug bites in his life.I wanted to change to another building but the front desk said no and put me in another room.So spent night 2 in a different room and woke up EATEN ALIVE in new room! I went to day 2 of my course bleeding and scratching. When I got back to hotel that night demanded my money back! Mgm told me no refund.So I left the dump and went to another hotel.Front desk staff was very rude, no money returned therefor you will never get me or anyone I know back as a customer! A WEEK LATER AND THE BLOODY BITES ARE JUST STARTING TO HEAL MAY LEAVE SCARRING!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank JS797
citycentremotorhotel, Guest Relations Manager at City Centre Motor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2011

Thank you very much for your stay with us at City Centre Motor Hotel and sorry for the bad incidents during your stay. I would like to clarify couple things regarding to your stay.

All of our staff is valuable in our team. All room changes and upgrades need to be authorized by me. I'm sure that my staff have to their best. however, not having a room change on the area you like, that's does not make him rude and bad customer service.

You rated only a star on the cleaning option for us. All housekeeping staff are responsible to check the rooms after daily services and make sure everything is in order and clean. Second, Housekeeping supervisors do double-check to be sure room is tidy and good condition. Also, our room standard are approved by Tourism British Columbia. For the Bed Bugs Part, we do call the Pest Control to check your entire room twice, but found out that there is no single bugs in the room. Although,nothing can be find by Professional Pest Control officers, but we still gave you refund through your Credit Card which authorized by my General Manager .Therefore, i just don't know why you said no refund wasn't given.

We highly appreciate your comments and again please accept my apologizes for your bad experience with us.We will keep to offer great value for our future guests in the uptown of downtown Vancouver.

Reviewed 27 August 2011

One night before the cruise was all we needed. Staff gave us room #229 . Room newly renovation. Although, It's an old hotel but you get what you pay for. Comfortable beds and tidy room. Close to Downtown, walking distance for restaurant ,Delightful staff . We would definitely stay here again. Great Budget Hotel!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2011

THEY HAVE THE BEST FRONT DESK STAFF AND ALSO THE WORST TOO.

JAMES and the other desk which is Caucasian are the worst front desk staff i never see in my life.They're so Rude, unhelpful and no customer service skill at all. They should get fire right away.I just don't know why the management keep people like this! They'll just make your business has no reputation, losing revenue and no repeat customer.

On the other way, The morning desk clerk, Calvin, was very helpful and super friendly.His customer service skill and job attitude is unbelievable . If you want to stay in this hotel, i suggest you check in and out only on the morning times.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business