“A wonderful wedding weekend!”
Review of Opus Hotel

Opus Hotel
Ranked #6 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed 10 October 2011

In August of 2011, the Opus was the hotel was choose for our wedding weekend and it did not disappoint. The night before the wedding, my bridesmaids and I stayed at the Opus and we were all treated like gold. The room was absolutely amazing - beautifully decorated, comfortable, and quiet. The location was perfect as we could easily walk to many restaurants and our spa appointment (which the Opus set up for us), not to mention the hotel is very near a SkyTrain station so the airport was so easy to get to the morning we left for our honeymoon. The staff were accommodating and friendly and even came up to steam one of our dresses last minute before we had to leave for the wedding. They were quick at getting our car when we needed it and didn't complain when I needed to get into my car numerous times in one day. My husband and I stayed the night after our wedding as well and come back to our room that night to find chocolate covered strawberries and champagne - a very nice touch. The day after the wedding, we were treated like royalty with staff we had never met wishing us congratulations. And as a side note, our photographer loved the Opus for shooting as the decor is so colourful and classy. Overall, staying at the Opus was an incredibly experience. They helped keep our wedding day perfect and stress-free and we can't wait to stay there for our anniversaries in the future.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jessica O

Reviewed 8 October 2011

I travel frequently to Vancouver for work and will never stay at another hotel. The staff is incredibly charming and always willing to go the extra mile. The rooms are trendy and refined, offering large windows, a large work desk and very comfortable bedding. Not to mention evening turn-down service, on my last night I had a pez dispenser sitting on my bed! Another example of the trendy service Opus provides. Additionally, and the best part... It's centered in Yaletown! Incredible restaurants and shopping are everywhere and easily in walking distance. Overall, with all my international traveling and countless stays in all sorts of hotels, Opus in Vancouver, BC is where I prefer and call my 2nd home.

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank Scottwall
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Opus will always be our first choice when visiting Vancouver. Staff always very friendly and helpful. Location can’t be beat, in Yaletown with great restaurants and boutique shops within a 2-block radius. Leave the car home or at the airport – light rail access from airport to within 200 feet of the Opus! Easy walk to the waterfront where you can catch a water taxi to explore Granville Island.

Room Tip: High floor facing Davie Street provides good views of Yaletown and skyline.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dick I
Reviewed 3 October 2011

This hotel was unbelievable. My girlfriends and I went to Vancouver for a girls weekend away and we were blown away by the service, quality of the room, and location. The front desk staff were excellent and very accommodating. The beds were super comfortable and we were offered an upgraded room without even asking!! I would stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat and would definitely recommend it to anyone!!!! Check it out for yourselves - you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jenna S
Reviewed 2 October 2011

Whether I am travelling for business or holiday, when the destination is Vancouver, it"s always the OPUS I am here, generally, once a week and won"t stay anywhere else. It's every thing you would want in a hotel. Warm, friendly, stylish and located in the middle of everything.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Great and knowledgeable staff.
Great location in Yaletown, and ten minutes away from Robson shopping district.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Amanda T
Reviewed 29 September 2011

I have been staying at the Opus in Vancouver for many years now and I always enjoy my time. You can't beat the location and the service is fantastic.

You are almost across the street from the LRT (20min to/from airport), 5 minute walk to False Creek (walking/biking trails, bike rentals, water taxi to Granville Island), and you are in the middle of one of the coolest neighbourhoods in Vancouver with world-class bars, restaurants, and services.

They really take customer service to a new level. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business