Opus Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Executive Hotel Vintage Park(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$201
  • Restaurant
Sunset Inn and Suites(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$239
St. Regis Hotel(Vancouver)
US$382
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$279
US$149
US$143
US$591
US$502
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$390
US$379
Travelocity
2,449 results
All reviewsyaletown locationglass of sparkling wineheated floorsgreat boutiquecanada lineyale townturn down servicecar servicerestaurants and barsgranville islandbusiness tripvalet parkingsea wallfront desk staffskytrain stationcontinental breakfastcomfy bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 October 2012

The stay didn't begin too auspiciously as we arrived an hour or so before check-in time, so we went for lunch & came back just after the time they'd advised. Different person on reception this time - not ready yet; about half an hour more. After 45 minutes, I spoke to a third different person who immediately got us into our room though the initial excitement about arriving in Vancouver had diluted somewhat, and we never got the welcome chat explaining about the hotel's facilities etc. However, things improved vastly after all this and we had no complaints. Room was good size & with nice furnishings, although calling it "courtyard deluxe" led us to imagine some pretty view which wasn't the case! Still feel the hotel overall could've been a bit better, as we avoided the reception desk after the poor start so I wonder if we fully explored the hotel's amenities or not. It's a good hotel overalll, and it's worthy of 3½ points out of 5, I think

Room Tip: Don't be fooled by "Courtyard Deluxe"; doesn't mean anything special. Decent size, though.
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Ive stayed at numerous luxury & boutique hotels around the world but I still remember Opus as being quirky, having excellent food, excellent location. Loved it! Organized a party there and everyone still talks about the place.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank AnnaJunni
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Excellent service, beautiful spaces,funky vibe, incredible restaurant. Steps from public transit and in a very walkable neighborhood that is sure to have something to please everybody!! Loved our stay, looking forward to coming back.

Room Tip: We stayed in the penthouse as there was a deal going on...tons of room, chic decor, ergonomic desk and chair, two way fireplace. A charmer for sure.
1  Thank Rachel U
Reviewed 20 October 2012

My wife and I stayed at The Opus for an excursion to Yaletown. We are originally from Pasadena, Ca. The Opus is a vibrant hotel to visit to relax, tool about town or uncover specialty items in shops that you did not know you needed. Since we were new to the area, we had lots of questions - mostly how to get from point A to point B. The concierge staff were outstanding in their service, but Chris and Jeremy took the gold star. We never felt as if we were peppering them with too many questions or worse than that receiving the plastic smile of "please depart from my prescence". They were affable, generous with their time and genuinely pleasant. If the cash flow allows, we will be back.

Room Tip: Get a room off Davie Street.
1  Thank Adrian F
Reviewed 12 October 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my first stay at the Opus in Vancouver. The service was friendly, professional and prompt and my room was decked out with everything a busy business person needs to relax (including an Ipad for use during my stay!). Highly recommended for anyone traveling on business who wants a change from the run-of -the mill service and stale decor provided by the bigger chain hotels. I will be back.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business