Opus Hotel
  • Pool
Moda Hotel(Vancouver)
  • Breakfast included
2,440 results
All reviewsyaletown locationglass of sparkling wineheated floorsgreat boutiquecanada lineyale townturn down servicecar servicerestaurants and barsgranville islandbusiness tripvalet parkingsea wallfront desk staffskytrain stationcontinental breakfastcomfy bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2009

Travelling to and from NYC to Vancouver in 36 hours meant I needed an easy, accommodating, and relaxing place to stay. Opus fit the bill. Prepaid option meant a lower room cost, saving the client money. Hotel is small, so the staff and service is attentive and fast: check-in and check-out took less than a couple minutes.

Room was large, and bathroom was huge! Accessible and easy to figure out wifi (not free, however), and room was quiet, facing an interior courtyard.

Hotel is a great location (Yaletown), within a 2-3 minute walk of a variety of restaurants, many with outdoor terrasses.

And, despite the small size of the hotel, it also had a 24/7 fitness room with running machines (among others).

All in all, I would return to this hotel anytime for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank voldenuit
Reviewed 14 August 2009

Stayed here for business with an extra day tacked-on for pleasure and had a great experience. Location is great in the trendy Yaletown neighborhood. You can walk to most attractions including Stanley park in about 30 mins. The hotel is stylish and comfortable and the staff is extremely friendly and will do whatever they can to assist you. The one things they could change would be adding free wireless internet to the hotel but I did use the business center which was a nice free service with easy printing to print boarding passes or anything else. The best part of my stay was that the hotel has free bikes available which allowed me to explore the highlights of vancouver in the best way possible at a relaxed pace.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank davemito
Reviewed 12 August 2009

Through all of my travels around the world for my work, the Opus Hotel rates among the very finest I have ever experienced. The location, the accomedations and the amenities are all excellent and make for a very perfect stay. All of that being said, it is the incredibly wonderful staff at the Opus that transforms the experience to yet another level. Not only are they extremely professional, knowledgeable and courteous, they all have unique personal styles which are ever naturally elegant and warm. This is truly what separates the greatest hotels from one another.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2009

Our stay at the Opus was great. We loved our room and the BED! Excellent location for our girls night out - we shopped and dined in Yaletown - which is where you want to be.
We had breakfast at Elixir (the french bistro in the hotel) and it was perfect. I will definitely return - perhaps try out the gym next time I go!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2009

Just got home from a 1 night stay at the Opus for my 2nd time. This is the first time i've left a review. I read a couple of reviews about construction in the neighborhood and i was concerned initially, the first time i stayed there wasn't any going on, quite a few years ago. I called the hotel to check and was advised that work was mostly finished. When we arrived there was no sign of construction however it was late. The next day i could see on the next block that there was some road work going on but certainly nothing that bothered me in any way. It appeared that there was just some new street lights being put up. Big deal! Otherwise we had a great time at the hotel. There was Canada Day festivities including a parade at the waterfront near Canada Place which was awesome. The hotel and staff were great. I stayed in a suite that had 2 beds, 1 was a fold out sofa bed that my daughter slept on. The hotel had a gym, business center, restaurant and room service. I would, and have recommended to my friends. The Opus delivered for me twice now. This hotel is different from other hotels i stayed at. It has it's own personality. The staff are real people that don't talk to you like they are robots or more importantly, like people who are just doing a job. They really seem to enjoy what they are doing. Refreshing actually. Enough said.

Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family