All reviews full kitchen the underground car park residential building the penthouse main shopping liquor store location is fantastic comfortable stay apartment floor key repair stove robson bay
Reviewed 4 October 2016

I was shocked to be truthful. Matt and his team were really solid Hospitality people. Hats off!! I was shocked that at the end of my trip, I left 5 days early and was told there would be NO refund for the days I pre-paid for. Yet at the beginning, it was SO IMPERATIVE the arrival was times right because there was SO much juggling going on. Seems pretty obvious they've got the cash, so why bother with any reimbursement.

Overall, the buildings were pretty nice. I did have a few issues. One FOB worked on the wrong building so imagine my surprise when I work till 1am and I knew I left one FOB in the suite but knew I had the spare. It was quite a juggling act getting it reprogrammed.

I asked for a suite with at least a desk or a den....got neither

Daily, the elevator's seemed to be hogged quite a bit and took about 7 minutes to get one.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
VanExtendedStay, Marketing & Sales at Vancouver Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Dear Todd,

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us and we appreciate your kind words towards our staff in guest services. As per our cancellation policy, we do require a 15-day notice of early departure and cannot offer refunds with last minute notice. We would have been happy to reimburse if proper notice were given.

I apologize for the inconvenience of the malfunctioning fob, but I am glad we were able to resolve it the next morning. I am sorry we were not able to accommodate your special request for having a desk. We usually cannot promise these sort of requests as bringing extra items into the room or providing a room with an office is all subject to availability.

We appreciate your feedback and we are sorry you felt we did not accommodate you to your satisfaction. We hope we can have you stay with us again next time you are in Vancouver!

Reviewed 29 September 2016

We so enjoyed our holiday at the Vancouver Extended Stay. Our one-bedroom apartment was perfectly equipped. The kitchen was equipped with a stove/oven, full refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. We also had a washer and dryer, which we truly appreciated. We had underground self-parking included. From our living room window we could see the waterfront. Gorgeous! It was possible to walk everywhere, or take the bus. There were ample restaurants and shops close by.

We did have a small problem, as our reservation was made many months ahead. While we printed up our documents, we did not receive the supplementary information sheet from the hotel. (Technically, this is not really a hotel but a condo building with a rental office.) We were to call during weekday business house, but noticed this on a Saturday. Make sure you do call for check-in information during their weekday working hours. This would have made the check-in much easier. If the rental office indicated the concierge's telephone number, this would have been much more reassuring for us. But, once again, this was our error, not the hotel's.

We would definitely recommend this type of accommodation if you are staying in the city for a while. We would stay there again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Select a unit facing the harbour to enjoy the beautiful views.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JoanneandWallace
VanExtendedStay, Marketing & Sales at Vancouver Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Dear Joanne and Wallace,

We appreciate you took the time to share some feedback with us. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed you room along with its many amenities such as the fully equipped kitchen, in suite laundry as well as the complimentary parking.

I am sorry to hear you had difficulty with check-in. We are indeed closed but we send check-in information with the payment receipt once booking is made and these details can also be found in our website.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope we can welcome you on your next trip to Vancouver!

Regards,

Elena

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed for 5 months. I got moved 3x because of the way my bookings were done.. Of all 3 units, the last one where I stayed the longest is my favorite..

The location is great. Right smack in the middle of downtown. Walking distance to the Burrard station, Stanley park, English Bay, Van Art Gallery etc. Lots of food options too.

The units I have stayed at are roomy. Lots of sunshine, which can be a problem during summer as some of units don't have blackout curtains.

I'd definitely stay here again when I go back to Vancouver!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
VanExtendedStay, Marketing & Sales at Vancouver Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Dear Joy,

Thank you for your kind words - I am glad you found a home away from home with us! We also enjoyed having you stay with us (all 3 times of them) and that you found our location to be very central.

Thank you again for your feedback and we would be happy to welcome you back on your next trip!

Until next time,

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Lovely well equipped apartment. Clean great location near Robson St. Close to services, marina restaurants, bars and shopping. Tourist centre a short walk away.
Only disadvantage is they do not have a baggage hold if you are checking in or out on weekend.
But otherwise this great accommodation, would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion. I am glad you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed the deluxe two bedroom apartment and our convenient location. I am sorry we could not accommodate your luggage - we are happy to do so on our business hours as we are there to keep an eye on them.

We appreciate your feedback and hope we can welcome you in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This is an excellent place to stay in town. The services we received were personalized and tailored to our needs. We felt as though we were in our own home as this was a repeat visit (the 3rd time). We shall definitely be back.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
VanExtendedStay, Marketing & Sales at Vancouver Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Dear James and Regina,

Thank you for your kind feedback. It makes us really happy to hear you feel at home with us and that the services were personalized to your needs. We love return customers as they get to know what VES is really about!

We look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip you visit your son.

Until next time,