“First Ice Hockey game.”

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“First Ice Hockey game.”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Such a nice place. A lot bigger inside. Staff were really helpful and so kind. The atmosphere at the game was so good, helped that the Canucks won!
Drinks were quite expensive, but no different to any other sporting arena.
Was really busy getting out of the stadium, but that's to be expected.

I really enjoyed myself. :)

Visited March 2014

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Comox, Canada
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Behind the scenes”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Fun tour and cheap - $12. Lasted about an hour and got to see restaurants, media area, broadcast facilities and visitors dressing room. Unfortunately did not get to see Canucks facility. Overall well worth an hour of your time.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great Arena, Good Tour”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We have both attended a hockey game at Rogers Arena and also went on the Arena Tour in January. The atmosphere for games is outstanding. We have been there for a weeknight game against Phoenix (12-13 season) and a Saturday night Hockey Night in Canada game against Chicago (13-14 season). Both times the atmosphere has been great. The Canucks are 0-2, however, so we may be asked to stop coming to games.

In January we took the Arena Tour. It was good to see all the areas of Rogers Arena that we see from our seats but do not have access to during a game, such as the premium seating and lounges. We got to see a little of the Canucks morning skate as it was a game day. I was a little disappointed we didn't get to go underneath to the locker room are, but this may or may not have had to do with it being a game day.

Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Well worth a visit but atmosphere can be lacking”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I am a big hockey fan so whenever I have the chance I try and get to a game at Rogers Arena.

That being said, I do not find the atmosphere at games to be great in comparison to other sporting events and locations. I have been to playoffs and the atmosphere was great, but for an everyday game it will be relatively low key.

As a collective group the fans at Rogers rarely make noise and often resort to the mexican wave, which I find to be the lowest form of support.

Certainly if you are in from out of town or have not seen hockey before, I definitely recommend going for a game.

Visited October 2013
Edmonton, Canada
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 137 helpful votes
“Great Arena”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

This Oilers fan is pretty jealous. Great, clean and nice looking facilities. My only beef is with the draft beer. Those prices are criminal!

Visited December 2013