“Great for concert experience!”
Review of Rogers Arena

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
121 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Great for concert experience!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I have been to Rogers Arena quite a few times over the years..its a good hockey venue and the concerts a good too...I did notice this time thou that the seats are getting a bit tattered and run down...the beer is really expensive!

Visited June 2014

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
British Columbia, Canada
443 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 364 helpful votes
“Completely changed my opinion about concerts in large venues.”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Whenever I am interested in artists or bands that have gained the popularity which necessitates moving them to large venues, I typically pass on going to see them. This is because I can clearly recall the era when the technology was not sufficient -- the sound was booming and echo-y and the screens were too small and out of sync with the performer's singing. I was given tickets to see Michael Buble the other night and went with these preconceived ideas, binoculars in hand. I could not have more pleasantly surprised. Not only has the technology been perfected with very large in sync screens -- no need for the binoculars! -- the sound was fabulous too. The high tech lighting and effects were astounding as the visuals appeared 3 D and holographic. It was a terrific experience and I wouldn't hesitate to go to another concert here.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Codiak!
Las Vegas, Nevada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great hockey experience ”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Great place to see a professional hockey team and good fan base for the home team easy access to the stadium and to food and beverage vendors. Very fun and electric atmosphere

Anaheim, CA
159 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 288 helpful votes
“Not cheap but excellent arena for NHL”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I've been to all but 7 NHL arenas, and this ranks one of the nicest ones. Sadly, my own team's arena is the lamest, but that's another review.

Located next door to a Costco is Rogers Arena. Since my last visit (before the Olympics) they've upgraded the arena. For one thing, the prices shot up! I remembered paying less than $100 back when it was GM Place, and my tickets for section 121 came to $190 (my group rate with the taxes). Holy moly!

Well, aside from the sticker shock, the arena is very nice. There's a good variety of food, and the view from 121 was excellent. I liked the opening sequence of the pre game show, and the LED lights were amazing. I wish my arena had those... and a nicer jumbo tron.

The Canucks fans were not happy my Ducks were beating them, and started making lude gestures. Classy, right? (Not).

The ushers, called "Hosts" were nice. Many fans and ushers came to us, asking if we were really from Anaheim. We politely said "Yes".

Well at the end, my Ducks beat the Canucks, 5-1, and as we were heckled, all I could say to the fans was "See you at Playoffs". Oh wait. The Canucks aren't in post season.

Oops

Visited March 2014
Red Lodge, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“First Ice Hockey game.”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Such a nice place. A lot bigger inside. Staff were really helpful and so kind. The atmosphere at the game was so good, helped that the Canucks won!
Drinks were quite expensive, but no different to any other sporting arena.
Was really busy getting out of the stadium, but that's to be expected.

I really enjoyed myself. :)

Visited March 2014