“BEST Sushi”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Vancouver, Canada
“BEST Sushi”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

After reviewing a sushi spot that I didn't like, I realized I've never written a review on my favourite sushi restaurant! Everything here is perfect. The tuna is melt-in-your-mouth delicious, they use wild seafood as much as they can, and everything is super fresh. The chefs are adaptable and friendly, and the servers really do remember you! I love their simple rolls, as well as the specialty ones.
The previous poster really is right... you do get addicted! The tuna/mango roll and wild salmon/avocado are my newest addictions. I'm not one for spicy things, but it seems everyone I've been here with other than myself is obsessed with the North Shore Roll. They have an amazing lunch special... 3 items from your choice of I think about a list of 20 plus miso for $6. I expect those prices at not so great places, so the value for the great quality food you're getting is awesome!
We also stumbled upon their website while searching for their number for pick up last week, and you can place your pickup/delivery order online! Very convenient, used that method tonight. I'm so happy this little spot is so close to home!

• Visited April 2012

Haarlem, The Netherlands
“BEST SUSHI ON THE NORTH SHORE BY FAR”
Reviewed 17 November 2011

We have been here countless times. The sushi is consistently fresh and delicious. They have traditional rolls plus a few of their own - I'm addicted to the North Shore Roll. The lunchtime Bento boxes are unbelievably cheap. The service is excellent, they always remember you and welcome you back. I highly recommend over any of the other sushi places on Lonsdale...and we have tried them all.

• Visited November 2011