Auberge Vancouver Hotel
US$474
The Burrard(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$406
US$378
Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$314
Hotwire.com
US$551
US$411
  • Restaurant
All reviewsterminal city clubcanada placecontinental breakfastcruise terminalgreat locationfitness clubboiled eggssmall kitchenetteyogurtwaterfront stationpool and gymquiet hotelroom servicepre cruisegas townshort walkrooms are spacious
Reviewed 26 July 2010

My wife and I spent two days at this hotel prior to boarding our Alaska cruise ship. The location, the service, the people, and room could not have been better. We loved this place! We were looking for a place to kick off the trip that would be different and a bit nicer than the usual chain hotels. We couldn't have picked a better hotel. Even before we got to the hotel Carol the concierge at Terminal City Club was helping us arrange some activities for when we arrived. Her recommendations were spot on. Any time we talked to any of the staff they were pleasant and accomodating. There are tons of great places to shop, eat, and see within easy walking distance. The cruise terminal was a brief stroll from the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2010

The hotel at Terminal City club was our first hotel on a 3 week holiday to Canada and Alaska. It is situated very close to Canada Place so makes a good place to stay if joining a cruise ship (as we were) We booked a deluxe room - it was good but not perhaps as 'deluxe' as were expecting. Having said that we were very happy with our choice of hotel overall, it was comfortable, the staff were friendly and was quiet. We particulary enjoyed the breakfast in the restaurant- one of the nicest we had the whole holiday.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2010

I was really excited at staying here because of all the great reviews on tripadvisor. There are some great points about the hotel, mainly it is in a fantastic location, it is walking distance to almost all places we wanted to go to; we asked for some champagne glasses brought up and this was done quickly, and also we were given bottles of water and the newspaper every day. There is also free wireless internet access in the rooms.

On the downside, the beds are SO soft, we woke up every morning with backache. To the hotel's credit, when we told them about this they added some boards under the mattresses, but the beds are still too soft. When we checked in, no one offered to take our bags up to our rooms. Their manner was fine, but not particularly friendly. They do not provide toothpaste or toothbrushes in the bathroom. There is insufficient wardrobe and and drawer space. The front desk does not carry any adaptors, and there are not enough power outlets in the room.

All in all, the hotel is fine / good, but not the amazing experience that I was expecting.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2010

My Wife and I wanted to celebrate our anniversary downtown by taking in a show and spending the night in a nice hotel. The Hotel at Terminal City Club was perfect. I would like to give a personal thank you to the Front Office Manager Michael Morris for all his help. I had booked a suite, which was lovely, but unfortunately it looked out onto a great deal of construction that is currently happening downtown. I went back down to the lobby and spoke to Michael. Without any fuss he happily moved me to a different suite, and went up with me to make sure it was to my liking. You really can't go wrong here. I had asked for some wine glasses to be brought to the room for the evening, and this was done within minutes of being checked in. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. You might pay a bit more, but the money is well spent.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2010

Location was my main priority when looking for a hotel in vancouver and i'm happy to report that the terminal city was perfect, i like to walk and explore new cities and the location was superb not only to all the main shopping streets and malls but also the near by Stanley park which is an atttraction in itself, great for a bike ride or visiting the aquarium. subway station 2 minute walk away nearby the olympic torch and various coffee shops.
the hotel was faultless - i opted for a corner suite king and had expected a 2 room suite but wasn't dissdappointed to find only 1 room as it was very spacious and had a fantastic view of the river and city sktline, some nice touches also - newspaper at my door every morning before breakfast, numerous in house dining options and a very helpful front desk, even accepting deliveries from fed-ex and having it delivered to my room when i was out.
very clean and well appointed room with a mini kitchen restocked with bottled water and various teas every day, the gym and swimming pool looked amazing also though i didn't get around to using it.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo