“Very relaxing Thai massage”

Sabai Thai Spa Coal Harbour
Ranked #14 of 220 Spas & Wellness in Vancouver
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Sabai Thai Spa in Coal Harour is the perfect fit in downtown Vancouver, nestled between the busy shopping district, Coal Harbour Marina and the sea wall walk leading through Stanley Park. The Spa offers 8 treatment areas, 6 multi-purpose massage and esthetic rooms, one signature Thai Massage room, a nail lounge with 3 state of the art thrones, as well as a cozy tea lounge
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Had a Groupon for facial, Thai massage, eye treatment and foot massage. Let after 90 minutes feeling very relaxed and well moisturized! Would go back, service was good.

1  Thank BBQDeb

Reviewed 1 May 2012

We had a groupon that we used here. It was the best use of a groupon yet. The groupon included a massage, facial and foot treatment. The massage was fantastic, with just the right pressure all through. Have to give this an excellent!

2  Thank Buggaboo000
Reviewed 11 December 2011

We found a coupon online for Sabai Thai and am glad we did. I wouldn't have gone had it not been for this.
I've never had a thai massage before, but heard it was a lot of stretching. The masseuse was very professional, she took us to separate rooms and explained what a thai massage was, then gave me a loose fitting cotton PJ (that's the best I can describe) to wear while I had my massage. It went for 90 minutes and was amazing, I was twisted, stretched and manipulated into relaxation...
We decided to buy 2 more packages to use at a later date and can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Julio P