“Peaceful, attentive service”

Sabai Thai Spa Coal Harbour
Ranked #12 of 80 Spas & Wellness in Vancouver
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Sabai Thai Spa in Coal Harour is the perfect fit in downtown Vancouver, nestled between the busy shopping district, Coal Harbour Marina and the sea wall walk leading through Stanley Park. The Spa offers 8 treatment areas, 6 multi-purpose massage and esthetic rooms, one signature Thai Massage room, a nail lounge with 3 state of the art thrones, as well as a cozy tea lounge
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My daughter and I had Groupon deals for the Serenity Spa package. The Spa is located in a fairly ritzy neighborhood of Downtown Vancouver although the store front looks a bit "strip mall" from the outside. No matter; when you step in you are greeted with relaxing music and the aroma of ginger tea. We were treated very well and I had an excellent Thai massage (with focus to my problem areas; my daughter thought her massage was a bit more harsh for "medium" pressure request) along with a facial. Very relaxing and considerate service overall; sounds as if the massage one gets is (as usual) operator-dependent. I do like that they validate parking (which would have been $21) in the ramp under the building. I'd return and look for their specials.

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

I cannot speak for earlier reviews, but I received the best Thai massage I have ever experienced by a Thai national who had begun her training at the age of seven. Exceptional.

1  Thank ChristopherPim
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Had many Thai massages but this was nothing like a Thai massage. Got what I thought was a good deal on Groupon but I wish I saved my $$. Girl who gave the massage was Korean, spoke little English and left me cold during massage. I repeatedly asked for blankets cause I was cold but she did nothing. They asked about my skin for a facial but ignored what I told them. They did not appear to have any formal training in skin care. Charged me tax and then tried to take the rest of my cash for a tip!! Worst massage of my life - I've had better from children! Everyone there was very young. When I asked if Korean girl was RMT another lady said oh no they don't last very long here before they go elsewhere!!

1  Thank 2dreaminwhistler
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Had a Siam blend massage and facial. Got special attention to sore shoulder. They were super busy but were happy to call to fit me in when they got a cancellation. Friendly, knowledgeable staff, comfortable spa. If you are staying along Coal Harbour its an easy walk.

Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

Just experienced a delightful massage in the very capable hands of May. Nearly two hours of excellent muscle manipulation, deep massage and a facial using all organic botanical products. It was just the thing after a red-eye flight.