“Sumptuous cocktails & atmo”
Review of The Keefer Bar

The Keefer Bar
Ranked #327 of 3,978 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Description: We are an Apothecary themed Cocktail Lounge that serves Asian influenced share plates.
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The cocktails here are divine, the snacks tasty and the atmosphere is cosy and trendy. Perfect for a drink before or after the theater or just to meet friends!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Went here with a few friends for a burlesque show. When we arrived it was pretty slow, the server was very attentive and nice. He recommended some fantastic cocktails and tapas for us. The portions were small for the price but the food was fantastic. Unfortunately, as it got busier the server began to ignore my friends and I as we didn't order many drinks and his other tables seemed to be ordering rounds of shots. I asked for the check, and was told he'd be right back, but never returned. I asked the hostess for the check 15 minutes later and she said she'd get my server for me. I waited another 20 minutes for the server to bring the check incorrectly split. I approached him again and asked him just to bring one and we'd figure it out on our own. It took over 45 minutes for us to finally be rung up for our food from the time I intially asked for the bill. Just because we didn't spend as much as your other tables does not justify ignoring us.

1  Thank Nadia J
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We had a lovely time at the Keefer Bar--went early for a drink before dinner. The bar tender, Naveen, was very knowledgeable and listened to what we wanted. He produced cocktails that were inventive and delicious. I thought the mescal Last Word was especially good--lots of layers that came together really well. The bar filled up as we were there but it wasn't overcrowded. A little dark for middle-aged eyes trying to read the menu--my recommendation is just to ask the bar tender for guidance and let him or her do the brainstorming!

Reviewed 23 December 2013

A wonderful experience! Thank you to Amanda who was the best server we can can remember in recent years! Delicious food (1/2 price before 8:00 PM) Beautiful cocktails! Very unusual concoctions and Amanda steered us in the right direction every time. So pleased we chose this venue for our get together. A+

2  Thank sgwoody
Reviewed 8 December 2013

The outdoor patio is a great summer stop. Amazed me how fast the service was given how packed it was. And the grazing food is fantastic selection of skewers and the duck tacos were delish!