“Kayaking from Kits Beach”

Vancouver Water Adventures
Granite Falls Zodiac Tour
Ranked #1 of 171 Tours in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Seadoo, Jetski, Boat Tours, Stand Up Paddle Board and Kayak tours and rentals. Come and find Vancouver Water Adventures at Granville Island and join us today on the Pacific Ocean for some water toy fun! We have a variety to offer for all groups and ages. We have Seadoo GTIs with speeds reaching 100km/h for the thrill seeker or water bike and paddle board for those who want to leisurely explore False Creek and English Bay. We have Zodiac Boat tours that take you from Bowen Island to The North end of Indian Arm to see Granite Falls. Have you been on a Stand Up Paddle Board in Vancouver yet? Stand Up Paddle Boards are becoming more and more popular. Whether you are looking for a core workout our a relaxing paddle board session on the water our Stand Up Paddle Board option is as easy or difficult as you want it to be and fun for everyone. SUP Yoga is growing in popularity by the day and YES! We have that too. Kayaks can be rented or you can join a tour at our Kitsilano Beach Location. The most amazing way to experience and sight see Vancouver at it's purest.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I tried the morning kayak tour today. Heather is a great instructor and gave us a nice tour of the area. Would recommend :)

All reviews
"howe sound"
"awesome guide"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 26 July 2014

My first Trip Advisor review. First off, I am a 33 year old male that doesn't know how to swim. Prior to today, I have no experience with any water sports. My friend convinced me to try this sport and take a lesson in Granville Island. Our instructor was Sarah from Water Adventures, she was very knowledgeable about this sport. Sarah was helpful and supportive for a newbie like me, which makes her very amicable. She walked us through each step; getting onto the board, standing up, paddling, sweep stroke, getting off the board, and even jumping into the water and climbing back onto the board (did not try). We stayed inside the marina alongside the docked boats, and weaved around the poles nearby the rocks on the bank. We even saw a mother and child sea otter running down the slope then swim away. At first, the adrenaline was rushing through my body, it felt like my heart was pumping uber fast, and my legs were shaking from being scared and nervous. The thought of falling into the water was terrifying... after easing into the lesson, I started to calm down and just focused on my paddling. My lower back and legs felt like jelly after our session, I must admit it's a great work out. I would recommend VWA for anyone who wants to try SUP. Go early in the morning because it's not that hot and the water is calm and steady. Repeat yes.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

really friendly staff and serious adventure. the staff were so friendly I ended up making a really sweet friend there. can't say that about many other places. all in all loved it, so check it out!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

did the morning 0830 departure with the voucher. Andrew was professional and safety was paramount in his guiding. slowly steaming out of granisle, coming out to english bay, pretty big rollers were coming in, got your head in the game asap! the ocean is yours tour brings you past lighthouse park, heading up the howe sound it was as glass still as the ocean gets, got the machine up to 85kmh! i heard they top out at 95, but trust me, that was fast enough!
Got to gambier, where the dive reef wreck (old cdn navy ship) is getting ready to be sunk, jumped off in the bay for a quick swiim(warmer than 3rd beach) then back on the machine cruising home, feeling way more comfortable (5th time for me, overall). whether your local or visiting our fair city, treat yourself to an unforgettable experience to appreciate all the beauty vancouvers has to offer.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 July 2014

If you want to try out a Seadoo/Jetski this is the place to do it! The staff is friendly knowledgeable and experienced. I went on the "Ocean is yours tour" and had a ton of fun. This tour is the best bang for your buck as you end up getting an extra half hour on the water for the price of a two hour rental. My guide was Andrew and he was a fun guy to go out on the water with and was very safety conscious and organized. He made sure that we all stuck together and were safe.
If you have a "need for speed" like I do, these machines will satisfy it. They have AS MUCH POWER AS YOU CAN HANDLE.... AND MORE!!! These machines will exceed your expectations!
I have rented from Vancouver Water Adventures twice and will do so again. I am a local guy and this is the perfect place for me to "Get my game on" on the water, as well as seeing some local sites, including some seals and a really cool local lighthouse.
Have fun and see you on the water!

jessica w, Manager at Vancouver Water Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Hey!! We are happy you enjoyed yourself out on the water! We hope to see you again soon...and remember returning customers get 10% off!