“Great Find”
Review of Spruce Body Lab

Spruce Body Lab
Ranked #12 of 221 Spas & Wellness in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Featured as a Vancouver destination by the New York Times and Wallpaper travel guide, Spruce Body Lab is a lifestyle spa located in the vibrant neighbourhood of Yaletown. Specializing in massage therapy and medical esthetics, Spruce Body Lab offers advanced treatments in a pristine, modern and warm environment. The spa facilities include a private cedar-lined infrared sauna, relaxation lounge and blissful Kohler rain shower water tile equipped change rooms.
Reviewed 14 August 2013

First time @ Spruce Body Lab and I will definitely be returning. I have previously had excellent massages with Ellery and my massage with Travis was amazing. My facial with Betty was, hands down, the best facial I have ever received - by far. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

I went to Spruce Body Lab recently for the first time looking for a RMT massage. My visit was great. The service was prompt and thorough and the space is really bright and serene. It's really white and bright reminding me of the "day spa" in Zoolander. Not knowing what to expect I was really impressed with my RMT and the results. My body felt much more open and plain old good after my 75min massage.

If you are looking for a therapeutic massage minus all the spa frou fro go to Spruce Body Lab. I have recommended it to my boyfriend who is an extreme sport sort of guy and would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Angela D
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Renata was my facialist and she was amazing. She told me exactly what my skin was doing and what I should do to prevent sun damage and age spots. She was so good I feel asleep during my treatment! I left rejuvenated and relaxed and my skin looks amazing.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

I have visited Spruce Body Lab 6 or 7 times and have enjoyed it each time. Each visit was for massage and its great since all their therapists are RMT's!! The place is clean, professional and the rooms are nice. My only comment is that is it pricey compared to other places i go to but i still go (well until my insurance runs out!). So as long as you know the $$ than i would fully recomend it!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 January 2013

I made an appointment with Dave Butt (RMT) because I know from a previous visit that he has strong hands, and I was in pain from a pulled muscle in my neck. I am always impressed by the ability of a masseuse to find, isolate and disperse a problem. I admit there was no immediate relief, and the Deep Tissue massage was painful at times. It is now day 2 after my massage and the pain I had been suffering for 10 days is subsiding. I would reccomend Dave for any kind of deep tissue work. This man has powerful hands, and I am sure he can deliver a gentle touch as well.

Spruce is my favourite spa because it is so clean and quiet and modern. I like the interior design and lighting and impression of absolute cleanliness. The infared sauna is small and effective too. The lights blink as a warning that your time is almost up and then go out when your sauna is done, so you can just relax and enjoy it. The shower is amazing in the change room with 4 water tiles and a rain shower head above. Premium products for hair and skin supplied. I couldn't stop smelling myself for hours afterward, the body wash smells so gorgeous. The hair product was the best I've ever used and my hair was just perfect all day, if I do say so myself. I should have bought some on my way out.

Good work Spruce Bodylab you are still my favourite.

2  Thank DDubj
Kathryn S, Manager at Spruce Body Lab, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2013

Thanks so much for the glowing review. It makes our day to get such great feedback!