“Great experience”
Review of Spruce Body Lab

Spruce Body Lab
Ranked #12 of 82 Spas & Wellness in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Featured as a Vancouver destination by the New York Times and Wallpaper travel guide, Spruce Body Lab is a lifestyle spa located in the vibrant neighbourhood of Yaletown. Specializing in massage therapy and medical esthetics, Spruce Body Lab offers advanced treatments in a pristine, modern and warm environment. The spa facilities include a private cedar-lined infrared sauna, relaxation lounge and blissful Kohler rain shower water tile equipped change rooms.
Reviewed 19 March 2014

As my first time, My Dr. suggested me go there and get massage for my back, shoulder and neck pain. I spent an hour at there and it was really help. Massage therapist- Corey Pettet was great one !!!
In the future, if I need, I will definitely go there and get treatment. The location is very convenient, the staff were very helpful,the place is very clean and cozy.

3  Thank Henry K

Reviewed 14 August 2013

First time @ Spruce Body Lab and I will definitely be returning. I have previously had excellent massages with Ellery and my massage with Travis was amazing. My facial with Betty was, hands down, the best facial I have ever received - by far. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

I went to Spruce Body Lab recently for the first time looking for a RMT massage. My visit was great. The service was prompt and thorough and the space is really bright and serene. It's really white and bright reminding me of the "day spa" in Zoolander. Not knowing what to expect I was really impressed with my RMT and the results. My body felt much more open and plain old good after my 75min massage.

If you are looking for a therapeutic massage minus all the spa frou fro go to Spruce Body Lab. I have recommended it to my boyfriend who is an extreme sport sort of guy and would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Angela D
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Renata was my facialist and she was amazing. She told me exactly what my skin was doing and what I should do to prevent sun damage and age spots. She was so good I feel asleep during my treatment! I left rejuvenated and relaxed and my skin looks amazing.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

I have visited Spruce Body Lab 6 or 7 times and have enjoyed it each time. Each visit was for massage and its great since all their therapists are RMT's!! The place is clean, professional and the rooms are nice. My only comment is that is it pricey compared to other places i go to but i still go (well until my insurance runs out!). So as long as you know the $$ than i would fully recomend it!