We booked a private room, and it was a great place for what we needed. What we needed was a safe place to store our stuff during the day & to sleep at night, and a kitchen to cook some food at night.
The location is good and bad, the good that it is a 5 minute walk from the Amtrak and Grey hound station, and not far from the Sky Train.
The bad is you are not far from Hasting Street, which there are a few homeless, but they will pretty much leave you alone. And the hostel will give you plenty of advise.
But all in all you get what you pay for, and as we were on a budget it was fine for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- centrally located walking distance to all tourist attractions, across street to Bus depot and Amtrak station, near public transportation The hostel has private rooms and dormitory (3 max 4 beds) free linen nd towels, 2 kitchen, internet, lounge, laundry facilities, rooms with TV and fridge, tourdesk, bike rentals, lockers, luggage storage, no curfew or crazy rules, cheap breakfast available, airport pick up can be arranged, weekly events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your C & N Backpackers - 927 Main reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- c And n Backpackers - 927 Main
- c & n Backpackers - 927 Main Hotel Vancouver