“convenient, centrally located and very well equipped.”

Times Square Suites Hotel
Ranked #8 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed 6 January 2011

Very convenient location, close to all downtown attractions. Very helpful staff. Roomy and well equipped. Great value for money.

Reviewed 28 December 2010

It is with some caution that I write this review as I am basically a selfish person therefore I would like to keep this," little gem" to myself.
But Ok I will share. We, ( five adults and three children) have just returned after spending Christmas at Times square suites where we have stayed many times before and once again had a really great time. The staff are sooo nice, accommodated us in every way possible. You can not fine better beds anywhere + the lofty quilts. The location is the best with Safeway being right across the road and many good eating places within walking distance plus Stanley Park being a stones throw away. We will be most certainly be spending more time there in the future.

1  Thank obanitevancouver
Reviewed 27 December 2010

Visiting Vancouver for the first time was made even more enjoyable with us staying at Time Square Suites, an affordable fully furnished apartment. Being in Vancouver pre and post-cruise made this hotel the ideal place as starting and finishing points for our daily adventures. It’s conveniently situated opposite a supermarket (Safeway), on top of Starbucks, on a street-full (Denman St) of restaurants, near public transport and is a short stroll from Stanley Park. It’s also an easy 30min walk (depending on your pace) to the CBD, so you’d be getting your daily exercise!

Our room pre-cruise was located overlooking Denman St, so we got to hear the local traffic. This didn’t affect our stay at all, in fact it was a great place to do some people watching. Our room post-cruise was located overlooking the back of the apartment, which was nice and peaceful. Regardless of location, both our rooms were clean, neat, and all amenities in tact.

Staff were friendly and helpful and if you plan on shopping for groceries at Safeway, be sure to ask for Times Square Suites' member number as this will entitle you to discounted prices on certain grocery items.

One thing that could be improved would be a new mattress for the sofa bed. Despite this, Time Square Suites would be a first choice of accommodation I’d recommend to family/friends and also for my revisiting Vancouver.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WLH_Oz
Reviewed 25 December 2010

What a wonderful place to stay. Friendly staff. Ideal location. Will definately be coming back.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amuranko
Reviewed 22 December 2010

We came to vancouver for a little week long holiday, and found this gem. The kitchen and laundry facilities we exactually what we were looking for. The rooftop BBQ was a great feature, and even though it was winter we did use it for dinner! The bed, I must say, was the most comfortable bed I have slept on in a very very long time, I had some amazing sleep in this suite!! The staff was very nice and helpful...full of suggestions from everything from resturants to try, to things to see, to things that are new and happening in the city. We had the one bedroom room with balcony and thought it was the perfect size for the two of us. I loved that TSS is soo close to everything, just a short walk to stanley park or the shops on robson or really anywhere for that matter if your up for a nice walk. We would recommend these suites to anyone, they were well worth the small amount you pay, just convience is worth it and this place has all sorts of conviences!! We plan to return in the spring or summer for sure!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank B23Quesnel
Reviewed 19 December 2010

We keep coming back to Times Square Suites over the years. The staff are thorough, welcoming, and completely organized. On our most recent trip we rec'd a high chair brought to our room right away, and they always let us check in early if our room is available, which it was. Parking is convenient. Location is excellent. We have 2 young children, so having a full size kitchen and separate bedroom + living room is key. We love staying here and will continue being regular guests! The free wireless is a huge added bonus.

1  Thank mamapedia
Reviewed 19 December 2010

Times Square Suites was a great place to stay for the week! I was exhibiting in a huge craft fair downtown and wanted somewhere cozy and quiet that I could come back to at the end of my long stressful days. I had my mom, my husband and my baby daughter with me and the staff put the cutest little crib in my room for the baby with little blankets and sheets and we all slept well and felt comfortable in our surroundings for the duration of our stay. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business