Times Square Suites Hotel
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
  • Breakfast included
1,425 results
All reviewsrooftop patiofull kitchenwasher dryerstanley parkwhole foodssafeway supermarketgreat locationrobson streethome away from homelarge supermarketstarbucks downstairssingle bedliving roomgas fireplacewest endself cateringstreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2011

This is a great place to stay if you want all the freedom and privacy of your own apartment but the service and cleanliness of a hotel. Lovely location near Stanley Park but an easy walk from the great shops and restaurants of the West End. The staff here really went out of their way to do everything possible to make my stay comfortable - really excellent service.The only downside is that although the suites are lovely, they are not perhaps as modern/stylish as a top end contemporary hotel, but that is just my personal taste, and they are still very well-maintained, well-equipped and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2011

This trip was a mix of business and pleasure, and I usually stay at the Westin Bayshore but ended up at Time Square Suites Hotel because it was the only one with rooms available at the time, but now that I have stayed there, I prefer it to the Westin and will stay at Times Square in the future. Yes the TV set is old tech (not flat screen) and the bathroom is not large, but the hotel is clean, very comfortable, and extremely conveniently located for those of us that enjoy walking to and from the offices we visit and restaurants where we eat. The in-room kitchen allowed me to eat a better and much less expensive breakfast than I would otherwise have had, and I appreciated the free wireless internet and free local calls, items that come with an extra cost at the "business class" hotels. My wife, who is very particular about cleanliness, had no issues with the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2011

3rd stop of North American holiday with 3 children under 10. An old apartment residence at one end of Robson St near Stanley Park. 2 adequate bedrooms but very small living area and one cramped bathroom/toilet. Kitchen of reasonable size and washing machine and dryer in room. Ancient TV system. Large supermarket across road and lots of restaurants within easy walking distance. Stanley Park within walking distance however weather in January not conducive to many visits. City centre a fair uphill walk. Not a terrible place to stay apart from the tiny bathroom/toilet, however given the cost and in comparison with previous accommodations in USA this residence under delivered in terms of value for money. Would stay closer to city centre on return visit.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2011

Very convenient location, close to all downtown attractions. Very helpful staff. Roomy and well equipped. Great value for money.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2010

It is with some caution that I write this review as I am basically a selfish person therefore I would like to keep this," little gem" to myself.
But Ok I will share. We, ( five adults and three children) have just returned after spending Christmas at Times square suites where we have stayed many times before and once again had a really great time. The staff are sooo nice, accommodated us in every way possible. You can not fine better beds anywhere + the lofty quilts. The location is the best with Safeway being right across the road and many good eating places within walking distance plus Stanley Park being a stones throw away. We will be most certainly be spending more time there in the future.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family