“Good sports bar in Vancouver”

Red Card Sport Bar and Eatery
Ranked #857 of 3,996 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Neighbourhood: Granville Street
Description: A revolutionary European sports bar in Vancouver where you and your friends can watch the game in style.We believe in expression, passion and energy. Together, with great Italian food and good people, we can create and capture powerful moments in time. We like everything sports, but we’re more than just a sports bar. Join us at Red Card.Stylish Sports Bar serving wood oven pizzas, house made pastas, burgers, including a wide selection of import & craft beers.
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I met a buddy and his wife there for a couple of pints and some finger food. The beer was fresh and tasty and the food was warm and tasty. We watched a little playoff hockey (no Sabres or Canucks) on some gigantic tv screens. Overall a good night.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Stayed at Moda hotel and decided to try out the sports bar for a quick bite and a beer before turning in for the night. Nice atmosphere to the place when you walk in. Lots of TV's for sports and it looks pretty new or recently renovated. Took a seat at the bar, where I was pretty much ignored while the server chatted and flirted with the Affliction/Ed Hardy D-bag types sitting down the bar from me. When she did come over to see what I wanted, I was pretty much treated as an inconvenience, and was given an eye roll when I asked for a menu and suggestion of a good local beer on tap. If I wasn't tired and knew the area better, I probably would have left and gone to someplace that appreciates it's customers.

Ordered a pizza. don't remember what kind because it was pretty unremarkable. Finished my beer and left.

1  Thank BrWayne
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Sports bar atmosphere with good food. Great pizzas and nice pastas. Decent selection of beers on tap. The wine list is quite limited. Good place to catch a game on TV and enjoy some decent Italian food as well as traditional pub favourites. Lots of televisions if there are multiple games on at the same time.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We ate here as we were staying nearby and wanted a lazy meal. Lots of TVs showing lots of sports, standard for a sports bar but we still able to have a nice relatively quiet meal. Food was nice but not amazing. Lots of choices of beers and cocktails but I'd stay away from the Caesar cocktail unless you like clam broth, tomatoes and chillies!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

How do you mess up a burger in a sports bar? By trying to offer Italian food and make the burger with an Italian-bread bun. Turned out to be dry and tasteless, along with the burger and anything that might have been in it. Then server told me after she does not like the bun either...why did you let me order it?
Nick, the manager, get on this. It ruined my first and only visit.