“A walk in the clouds...”

SKY Helicopters Inc.
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: SKY Helicopters is Vancouver's premier adventure helicopter company. We invite you to experience the amazing sights of Vancouver, Grouse Mountain, English Bay & Stanley Park, tour Okanagan and Fraser Valley wine growing regions, enjoy the unique experience of heli-fishing or fly to the mountaintops of the Coast Mountains. Make your next visit to Vancouver one that will always be remembered! We’ll work with you to find a day and time that suits your schedule. SKY Helicopters delivers world class service, meticulously maintained aircraft and a team that will help you realize your dreams. SKY Helicopters. Your sky... your adventure!
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A walk in the clouds...”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Minutes from my home in the most beautiful city in the world, exists a place that takes Vancouver's natural beauty to another level. A snowy peak, high above Widgeon Lake is the place I now call my happy place thanks to my friends at Sky Helicopters.
My wife and daughter and I took the flight of a lifetime from the Pitt Meadows Airport north into the mountains, eventually landing on this alpine peak to share a picnic and celebrate an anniversary. And there aren't words for how unforgettable the experience was. The flight was breathtaking. Our pilot Bryce was incredibly friendly and really gave us the feeling that it was "our own helicopter". I would not hesitate to book Sky Helicopters again if I truly want to make a memorable impression or just treat my family.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Crosby M

• Polish first
Surrey, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing service, and the best pilots.”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The best pilots around. I had booked Sky Helicopters for a work project, and went across most of BC and back. The service and the pilot were so amazing and how he got into some tight landing sites with great ease. I later shared the experience with my daughters, and they had the best time ever. Than you

Visited May 2014
British Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fly With Sky Helicopters”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I have had the opportunity to take a short flight with SKY Helicopters from Krause Berry Farm out to the Fraser River at that time I took a lady friend as she had never been on a helicopter before. My friend was a bit apprehensive but the crew and Pilot Allan made her feel comfortable. Onboard she got and away we went the trip was short maybe 10 mins but it was neat to see the area we live in from the air and well my friend she was thrilled.
So I checked out there facebook page to see what other flights I could take her on and saw they had a contest so I entered hoping it was for two I won unfortunately It was only for one seat but it was the opportunity of a lifetime to tour with Sky Helicopters. I was part of a three helicopter formation flying from Pitt Meadows to Vancouver to see Vancouver and the Sun Run. If you've never flown in a helicopter, you MUST! The Sky the helicopters were immaculate and obviously well maintained they are smaller helicopters except for the Jet Ranger but they only took three people which gives everyone a viewing seat and the windows were clean and clear for the best photo op possible The Crew friendly and Professional.
I have lived in the Fraser Valley area most of my life but never fully appreciated its beauty until seeing it from above. Our flight took a 45 min. tour of the Fraser Valley and Vancouver area it provided me with a unique perspective of the area with the yearning to go explore the area from the ground amazing what you don’t know is there.
I would highly recommend a sightseeing tour with SKY HELICOPTERS Check out there Facebook and Web Pages!

DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERA !!

Aldergrove, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG BEST DAY EVER !!!!!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I had the opportunity of a lifetime yesterday morning as I was chosen to be part of a 3 helicopter formation flying from Pitt Meadows to Vancouver. It was soooo awesome I can't even describe it.I got to see Vancouver from the air as well as all the people doing the Sun Run. The pilots are all very friendly and sooo professional. I have never written a review for any company before but this was so awesome I had to. If you have the chance DO NOT PASS IT UP !!!!! It is definately a MUST SEE in Vancouver. Best day EVER !!!!!!!

1 Thank Lisa M
“Sun Run From the Air”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Amazing flight over Vancouver today with the added bonus of seeing the participants of the Sun Run from the air.! Very cool perspective of this event. John our pilot was able to descend to 200 ft to really get up close to the thousands of sunrunners. Compliments to Sky Helicopters for their professionalism and making this flight so memorable. Highly recommended!