“PUT IT ON YOUR TO DO LIST!”

SKY Helicopters Inc.
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: SKY Helicopters is Vancouver's premier adventure helicopter company. We invite you to experience the amazing sights of Vancouver, Grouse Mountain, English Bay & Stanley Park, tour Okanagan and Fraser Valley wine growing regions, enjoy the unique experience of heli-fishing or fly to the mountaintops of the Coast Mountains. Make your next visit to Vancouver one that will always be remembered! We’ll work with you to find a day and time that suits your schedule. SKY Helicopters delivers world class service, meticulously maintained aircraft and a team that will help you realize your dreams. SKY Helicopters. Your sky... your adventure!
Reviewed 13 July 2014

A day we will never forget and an experience we will continue to rave about. I booked this as a surprise for our 5 year anniversary and it was truly a success. We were blessed with 30 degree weather and not a cloud in the sky.Bryce our pilot was very friendly and took us on an experience I believe everyone should take. We left from Pitt Meadows and landed on a lake and from there up to a Glacier where we got to actually cool down in snow! Bryce was easy to be around was happy to snap our photos and we never felt rushed throughout the experience. The ride was smooth and he also gave us the option to fly with the doors off. Truly a great experience from start to finish.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I have been up with SKY several times, and it has always been a great experience. I've helped friends propose by flying to a secret destination, and have been up many times with friends to just take in the beautiful sights of the Greater Vancouver Area. The part I appreciate most from any company is friendly and competent staff, SKY has great staff.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We went up for my fiance's birthday out of Pitt Meadows. We had such a blast! The Pilot, Bryce, was super fun and personable.. It just made the ride that much better. The views you get to see are unbelievably gorgeous! I definitely recommend that you stop on top of the mountain near pitt meadows and enjoy the incredible view if you get the chance in your tour. My fiance said it's the best gift you can give to a loved one. Definitely a big bang for your buck.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was an anniversary present for both of us, a chance to do something we would not likely do on our own. My wife and I went to the Pitt Meadows airport on a bright and sunny June 30 and had a most wonderful experience with Allan, our pilot. We saw amazing mountain views - doors off the helicopter - and shot some amazing photos. Beautiful river, waterfall and lake views left us with perma-grins on our faces. While you can go for anywhere from 15 minutes and up, this hour in the bird was just right. Thanks to allan and Sky for a wonderful day, up in the mountains!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

3 of us went up for a 1/2 hour tour of nearby lakes and mountains. The scenery was spectacular, the pilot looked quite young to we 60-somethings, but he was calm, pleasant and very competent and went out of his way to accommodated a time change we needed to make. We saw lakes, waterfalls and beautiful forests that are not accessible without some serious hiking, it was a great experience and left me wanting to share it with more friends in the future.

1  Thank Sheila M