“We loved it!”

Vancouver Craft Brewery and Food Tour
Ranked #2 of 56 Food & Drink in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Craft Beer is our Passion. Explore Vancouver's vibrant craft beer scene with Vancouver Brewery Tours. Our fun and informative tours take you behind-the-scenes of Vancouver's BEST craft breweries and show you how award winning beers are made. Visit 3 breweries in 3 hours and sample plenty of beer along the way! No line ups guaranteed, VIP access and beer expert Guides. Check out our Public Brewery Tours running Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Travel in style in our cushy 14 seater vans. Beer and Food Tours are perfect for those wanting to combine a meal with their tour and run Tuesday nights. NEW - strap on the runners and join a Brewery Creek Walking Tour which run Wednesday and Friday afternoons from April to October. Convenient pick up and drop off from Waterfront Station for all van tours. Walking tours meet up close to public transport. Private Tours also available 7 days a week, upon request. Book online to secure your spot on a craft beer adventure with Vancouver Brewery Tours. Hop on!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We loved it!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We did the tour for a corporate event and it was a smash hit! Definitely would recommend to everyone. The locations we visited had something for all tastes and really showed how the craft beer scene in Vancouver stands out. Our guide Ryan was very knowledgeable and made sure all our needs were met. I feel this is the best way to try new beers since you can sit back and relax while everything is taken care of for you. You also get to try something you can't even get in stores which makes it a unique experience. The group photo was a great idea, and it is already on our wall at work!

1 Thank T T
RyanMackey, Owner at Vancouver Brewery Tours, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
I'm happy to hear that your group enjoyed the tour, what a great team building exercise! Thanks for the kind review, cheers.

Vancouver
“We love Vancouver Brewery Tours!!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I planned a surprise birthday tour for my boyfriend and 11 of our closest friends. Everything from my initial contact with Ryan to the drop off (at our requested location) was fantastic! I can't express enough how professional, prompt, fun and informative our tour organizer and guide Ryan was. Our entire party had such a great time and I am still getting positive messages and feedback from our friends. I initially had hoped to plan my own brewery tour but this was definitely the way to go! Ryan had tables reserved for us, a full tour through the brewery, not to mention a great van to get us safely from one stop to the next. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a fun day out and about in Vancouver!! Especially beer lovers like myself!! Cheers!

Visited June 2014
RyanMackey, Owner at Vancouver Brewery Tours, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thanks so much for choosing us for your birthday party, you guys were great! I'm glad to hear that everyone enjoyed themselves and we were able to get your night started off right. Cheers!
North Carolina Coast, North Carolina
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“An excellent brewery "crawl"”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Just took this Vancouver brewery tour a couple days ago with friends from the US
I live in the US too but am a regular Vancouver visitor
My wife planned a surprise birthday tour for my friends and I who will all celebrate a landmark birthday this year.
Met Rachel and Ryan outside a downtown restaurant and proceeded promptly in their van to the first of three artisanal breweries. Rachel gave us a very informative run down on the exploding brewery scene in Vancouver followed by a great session on the art of beer brewing at the first stop
We toured 3 breweries in all -- each one different from each other for many reasons.
Suffice it to say we immensely enjoyed our tour and I for one will return again next vist to Vancouver to tour different breweries.
Really appreciate the enthusiasm showed by Rachel and Ryan ( please keep that intact!! ) and a list of pubs in the area that serve tap microbrews.
I can easily recommend this tour for its high quality, reasonable cost and much appreciated little gifts given to each of us ( a nice beer glass and a coupon for a beer at Rogue restaurant post tour )

Visited June 2014
Hi Rakesh - Rachel and I had so much fun hosting you and your friends. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we look forward to seeing you again soon. Cheers!
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Time in Van”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Vancouver Brewery Tours is the best way to discover the burgeoning craft beer scene in Vancouver and a terrific way to meet new people. Going from brewery to brewery in a van and taking the tours really mixes up the group, add in the beer and it ends up being a van of friends by the end! I brought together a bunch of friends who didn't know each other as an opportunity to meet new people. The vibe was so good by the end of the night the party continued with everyone going out for dinner together. Ryan is super knowledgeable about beer and very approachable; beer nerds and newbies alike will gain from his tour talks. I'll be booking with Ryan again for my brother's stag!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kristina M
Hi Kristina - thanks so much for the feedback, I had a lot of fun with your group. We look forward to hosting your brother's stag as well!
Vancouver, Canada
“aaamazing!!!!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

What a great tour! 3 hours wish it was longer every minute was so much fun. Excellent tour guide very knowledgeable! Great Fri afternoon spent with family and new friends. Would highly recommend for all vancouverites and tourists to take the tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited May 2014
Hi Tania - thanks for the great review! Glad that you enjoyed the tour. Cheers!