“Awesome everything”

Vancouver Brewery Tours
Ranked #3 of 56 Food & Drink in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rated Vancouver's #1 Brewery Tour on Trip Advisor for 5 Years! Craft beer is our passion. At Vancouver Brewery Tours we take great pride in connecting you with Vancouver's vibrant craft beer scene through fun and informative brewery tours. Whether it's our scenic Walking Brewery Tours or transportation provided Vancouver Brewery Tours, your adventure begins at our most popular craft breweries for behind the scenes tours where you'll enjoy VIP access, learn the story behind each brewery, some brewing 101 and most importantly enjoy craft beers with new friends and old. Did we mention all guests receive a free Vancouver Brewery Tours beer glass as a souvenir? Public Tours are offered daily are a great way to explore our craft breweries and our beautiful city. Private Group Tours are also available by request and are perfect for birthday parties, bachelor and bachelorette parties, corporate events and much more.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very knowledgeable host, and it was so great getting to know others from all over on the tour. Great time. A great taste of Vancouver's craft beer! As a somewhat lightweight, I was pretty wasted by the end of it. Plan accordingly.

1  Thank 434CCS
RyanMackey, Owner at Vancouver Brewery Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thanks for the kind words, we do aim to provide a generous amount of samples. Great that you enjoyed connecting with the other guests on tour as well. Cheers!

All reviews
"booked a private tour"
in 4 reviews
"knew his stuff"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this tour to anyone"
in 3 reviews
"waterfront station"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is a must do for visitors, the host was in good form with our group and was very knowledgeable on all aspects and magic of craft brewing. The 3 breweries we went to, Bomber, Steamworks, and the AWESOME [ STORM!! ] I would highly recommend this tour to anyone and especially for the beer Aficionado, fantastic time guaranteed to be had by all. Cheers Ryan from the Cowley gang.

Hi Paul - Glad that you had a good time and enjoyed Storm, they definitely make some unique beers! Thanks for the great review, cheers!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We did the tour for a corporate event and it was a smash hit! Definitely would recommend to everyone. The locations we visited had something for all tastes and really showed how the craft beer scene in Vancouver stands out. Our guide Ryan was very knowledgeable and made sure all our needs were met. I feel this is the best way to try new beers since you can sit back and relax while everything is taken care of for you. You also get to try something you can't even get in stores which makes it a unique experience. The group photo was a great idea, and it is already on our wall at work!

1  Thank T T
RyanMackey, Owner at Vancouver Brewery Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

I'm happy to hear that your group enjoyed the tour, what a great team building exercise! Thanks for the kind review, cheers.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I planned a surprise birthday tour for my boyfriend and 11 of our closest friends. Everything from my initial contact with Ryan to the drop off (at our requested location) was fantastic! I can't express enough how professional, prompt, fun and informative our tour organizer and guide Ryan was. Our entire party had such a great time and I am still getting positive messages and feedback from our friends. I initially had hoped to plan my own brewery tour but this was definitely the way to go! Ryan had tables reserved for us, a full tour through the brewery, not to mention a great van to get us safely from one stop to the next. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a fun day out and about in Vancouver!! Especially beer lovers like myself!! Cheers!

RyanMackey, Owner at Vancouver Brewery Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thanks so much for choosing us for your birthday party, you guys were great! I'm glad to hear that everyone enjoyed themselves and we were able to get your night started off right. Cheers!

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Just took this Vancouver brewery tour a couple days ago with friends from the US
I live in the US too but am a regular Vancouver visitor
My wife planned a surprise birthday tour for my friends and I who will all celebrate a landmark birthday this year.
Met Rachel and Ryan outside a downtown restaurant and proceeded promptly in their van to the first of three artisanal breweries. Rachel gave us a very informative run down on the exploding brewery scene in Vancouver followed by a great session on the art of beer brewing at the first stop
We toured 3 breweries in all -- each one different from each other for many reasons.
Suffice it to say we immensely enjoyed our tour and I for one will return again next vist to Vancouver to tour different breweries.
Really appreciate the enthusiasm showed by Rachel and Ryan ( please keep that intact!! ) and a list of pubs in the area that serve tap microbrews.
I can easily recommend this tour for its high quality, reasonable cost and much appreciated little gifts given to each of us ( a nice beer glass and a coupon for a beer at Rogue restaurant post tour )

Hi Rakesh - Rachel and I had so much fun hosting you and your friends. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we look forward to seeing you again soon. Cheers!