“Lamb Wrap”

Mangal Kiss
Ranked #1,639 of 4,098 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Healthy, Street Food
Reviewed 3 August 2015

The wrap came steaming hot, burned my tongue the lamb was so hot.
After a couple minutes got back into it and was very tasty and fresh. I think it had too much mint which was overpowering in some bites. Also, i have had other truck food and it was a bit skilmpy on meat. I will be back to try the chicken.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I have been to Mangal Kiss many times over the last couple years and have almost always ordered the lamb kebabs. They come with lots of fresh greens, radishes, daikon, fig vinaigrette and harissa aoli. On every visit except one, the lamb kebabs were absolutely terrific - there are so many fresh greens and vegetables and the fig vinaigrette and harissa aoli are fantastic. (On my most recent visit, the lamb and the pita bread were a little tough but that's the first time that's occurred.)

I would give Mangal Kiss a five star rating except for the fact that you can wait for quite awhile to get your kebab. My co-workers and I have given up on going to Mangal Kiss during the noon rush hour.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Since the proprietor seemed like a very nice fellow, and for those of us who like lamb ("the reason God gave humans teeth"), it's always nice to find some. And I can't deny I enjoyed the food, but there were a few things that were turn-offs.

First, something about the way I was told it would take about 8 minutes made me keep an eye on my watch: 13 minutes, 40 seconds. Which isn't that long to wait if you're sitting in a restaurant during the evening, but it's a long time if you're standing on the sidewalk in your rapidly-evaporating lunch break.

Second, I thought that "lamb kebabs" would mean chunks of lamb, but it actually turned out to mean little lamb meatballs, a series of which punctuated a big, fat pita wrap that was mostly salad greens. Good salad greens, admittedly, but still.

Also, if I'm buying a pita wrap, I want the pita itself to not be cold. How much effort would it take to throw it on the grill?

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My Daughter had been wanting me to try Mangal Kiss since it was only a block away from her work.
She was 'spot on' with her recommendation. We shared a Lamb and Beef Kabab (2) between the two of us and we could only eat half of each. The meat is fresh, serving is generous, and the sauce.....EXCELLENT! Great central location and quick service...even at lunch time! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

On my recent visit to Vancouver , I had lunch at the Mangal Kiss Mediterranean BBQ good truck. Had an excellent lamb kebab wrap with a delicious soup. Very satisfying and tasty. The lineup for this food truck was a testament to its popularity. It's right by the Vancouver art gallery. Check it out!