“Above and beyond”
Review of Wildside Vancouver - CLOSED

Wildside Vancouver
“Above and beyond”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Booked a private microbrew tour for 12. Ira and Brahm were amazing to deal with from day one - super responsive and flexible. Can do was pretty much the reponse to every request I had. Very organized and clearly committed to making our day the best experience possible. Highly recommend!

Gillies Bay, Canada
“bang for the buck”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This is a great tour group. It is a small, knowledgeable, and entertaining bunch. The local craft beer tour was a great deal and a lot of laughs. Good way to meet other people and share a good time. Also had an interesting perspective on some of the city's history.We intend on booking another when next in Vancouver. Maybe one of the longer tours.
We did purchase more samples than we were comfortable carrying from bus to car later.

Murray

Visited August 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Awesome trip!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

we took the wildside bus to Powell River for their Oktoberfest and we had an awesome time - great guys, great service, great price I'm looking forward to travelling with them again!

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great beer and entertaining guides!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

My friends and I booked a 15 person private tour this past weekend with Wildside. We had a great time from start to finish! Braham, the guide, provided a lot of useful and interesting information about the breweries, history of brewing in Vancouver, and beer in general. He was entertaining and engaging with our group. We got to try a large sampling of beer from the four breweries, see some of the facilities, and had plenty of food during the tour (there are even chips as snacks if you are peckish in between). I would highly recommend this tour, and will be booking with them again in the future!

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Great way to spend an afternoon!”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My husband and I were so surprised by how amazing this tour was. We didn't know what to expect and it far surpassed our expectations. Our group was tones of fun and the tour exposed us to the growing brewery scene in Vancouver. This tour is great value for the money - it lasts 5-6 hours, lots of beer, good lunch, and great tour guides!

I have been raving to all my friends about this tour. I highly recommend it - you won't be disappointed (as long as you love beer)!

Visited September 2013