“Omg locals only! Everyone else get out”

The Factory Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #705 of 3,777 Restaurants in Vancouver
Neighbourhood: Granville Street
Neighbourhood: Granville Street
“Omg locals only! Everyone else get out”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Went there wanting to people watch from the patio
First the tables were a mess and the menu was so sticky I couldnt touch it
I asked for a glass of wine and she ignored me. To busy fixing her shirt
I got my glass of wine in a rock glass.
This im all okay about
It is more there is so much money to be made here and its like they dont want the guests awful service and dirty

Montreal
“Fun bar/resto!”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This place reminded me of Andy Warhol, not just because of the name, The Factory, but also because of the decor. Dark and alternative, with nooks and crannies and a bar at the front, I liked it. A friend took me for lunch on a recent visit to Vancouver and she is from Quebec and ordered poutine. We both had burgers and desert. I couldn't get my burger rare anywhere in B.C. (or Alberta either, as it turns out) so I suffered a medium, overcooked to my taste, but that's the law, not the restaurant's fault. The fries were good. The poutine left a lot to be desired. Gravy was way too heavy and thick and of course the cheese curds are not from Quebec so I didn't think this worked. Ice cream for dessert for me and my friend had a profiterole, if I recall, or something similar. We had iced tea, no alcohol, as it was pretty early in the day. The place is fun and I would have liked to go back for the bar part. Recommended for lunch and maybe more.

• Visited May 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“$5.95 can't go wrong”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Great food, friendly staff, fun atmosphere. Just so no thanks to the optional sides (unless you don't mind your bill adding up).

Visited October 2013
midlands
“Love this place”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I have been here a couple of times with my boyfriend and we are well impressed. The staff are lovely and the regulars friendly. We are new to Vancouver and thinking of making this our local!
A good feed for cheap and nicely priced drinks.. oh and decent music! What more could you want?

• Visited February 2014
Banff, Canada
“Very good and cheap food.”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

The food was excellent. I purchased the pulled pork with coconut rice and a salad. The food was tasty and cheap. Only $5.95 + tax. I only wish the portions were a bit bigger.

Visited January 2014