“Acceptable only”

Neighbourhood: Granville Street
Evans, Georgia, United States
“Acceptable only”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

The Lemongrass was convenient and we were tired so we tried it. The Pad Tai was tasty but I am not an expert on this dish. Also had lemongrass pork but although is was good, it did not warrant an OMG response.

Visited August 2014

• Indonesian first
“Not so awesome Thai food!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

We went there as it was close by, ordered the rice noodles. Food was soggy and not tasty. The waitress kept asking us to order soup but seeing the sight of the rice noodles prevented us from ordering further. Please don't go there!!

Baltimore, Maryland
“Simply outstanding”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

The food was excellent and the service was exceptional. This is a tiny place, and it is very convenient if you do not want to spend the entire evening at a restaurant. Nevertheless, I received full attention, the atmosphere was very friendly, and I even had the chef come out and ask how I liked her food. Based on service and quality of food, it felt as if I were at a fancy restaurant, although it is a small bistro with less than 10 tables. Overall, quick, convenient, great service, great food. I am certain that they will successfully grow into a bigger restaurant.

• Visited January 2014
Saskatoon, Canada
“Can find better Thai food elsewhere”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Had a lack-luster dish of Pad Thai for lunch at this restaurant. Pretty flavourless, and nothing to write home about. The Pad Thai at Sala Thai is MUCH superior; spend a bit more elsewhere and it will be worth it.

• Visited November 2013
Alberta, Canada
“Good food!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

The restaurant is fairly new and the owners are working out the bugs in serving the lunch crowd quickly. We were very pleased with the flavours and quality of food. If visiting Vancouver and I was close by, I would definitely give them a second visit. I'm sure they'll have the bugs worked out in serving people quickly.

• Visited October 2013