“Click here for an excellent choice!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Huge Well stocked Gym
New Building, only 9 years old
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

of 5 bubbles
Excellent - based on 59 reviews

Reviews from our community

vlau520
“Click here for an excellent choice!”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Conor is a great host and a very friendly person. This was my first experience renting a condo and he made it an assuring experience! I sent Conor a request which he responded to very quickly. Within 3 hours of the request, I was in his condo with my party listening to the many suggestions of places to eat and things to see. Place is immaculately clean. 3rd "bedroom" is small but has the most comfortable mattress ever! I am hoping his place will be available the next time I visit. Thanks for the stay Conor!

Phoebe L
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Fantastic Location”
Reviewed 27 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Conor's apartment. The location was superb, right around the corner from our favorite coffee shop, Musette, and a great jumping off point to several neighborhoods in downtown Vancouver. Everything in the apartment was practically brand new, well organized, and perfect for our six day stay. The views of the city captivated us, but the apartment was still somehow quiet and felt private. Conor was an excellent host, flexible with our check in and check out times, and available for anything we needed, though we didn't need to take advantage of it because the apartment was so comprehensively furnished. I highly recommend staying here if you need a perfect spot in Vancouver!

Travelling group: Friends
SteaknKid...
Sydney, Australia
“Extremely comfortable, spacious apartment”
Reviewed 23 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

We stayed in this apartment for 2 nights on our way back to Australia after skiing. It was extremely comfortable and the perfect location for a downtown stay. All the comforts of home are provided and it is very well appointed with Netflix and cable, and all the little details were taken care of. A home away from home for 2 nights.

Travelling group: Young Children

New York
Reviewed 7 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$264
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing