“Great Impromptu Night Out”
Review of The Cellar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Cellar
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We really enjoyed our night here staying until the club closed. The music was great, drink wasn't massively expensive and all in all the club had a good friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 January 2013 via mobile

This "dance club" is atrocious! The atmosphere was slimy at best. We are visiting from the US and thought this would be a good place to ring in the New Year- mistake. The only saving aspect was the staff. They were nice; especially Goose! Also, Doolins Pub was outstanding!!

1  Thank Greatplaces2go
Reviewed 1 December 2012

Clean, and helpful staff. Some creepy older people, as they come down from the pub upstairs. All in all, a good time.

Reviewed 26 April 2012

My girlfriend was celebrating her bachelorette party so all of my friends and I came down. I've only been to The Cellar once before and it was a good time then too. Music was great and easy to dance to and it was a fun crowd. It has a cool vibe...the bride had a great time and so did we. I'd come back for sure.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

Wow, possibly the worst nightclub on Granville. They lost my jacket at the coat check. Apparently gave it to some other guy. I was pretty pissed off and asked to speak to the manager, who refused to do anything about it. Wow. Apart from that, the club is packed with guys, which is cool, if that's your thing, the alcohol is weak as hell and the $12 cover charge is totally not worth it. Seriously, go somewhere else.

4  Thank Jason A