“Westin Bayshore”

Vida Wellness Spa
Ranked #12 of 74 Spas & Wellness in Vancouver
“Westin Bayshore”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

The staff are friendly and attended to my needs. The environment was relaxing, extremely calming and just what I was looking for at the time.

Visited December 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Experience!”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Had a great FANTASTIC! Very relaxing and attentive to my needs.. Amenities were clean from the reception area, changeroom and massage rooms.. Staff very friendly, courteous and professional... would recommend for my Vancouver friends and tourists!

Visited November 2013
“Vida Spa is a must!”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

If you're lucky enough to be staying in or near the Westin Bayshore...the Vida Spa is a must.
The amenities are spacious and well appointed and the Deep Tissue body massage is the best I've ever experienced. Highly recommend it for locals or tourists.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Mess up my appointment”
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

Sadly I have not recieve any treatment simply they mess up my Thai massage appointment for two in a different location. What upset me is they ask me to walk?! To the location they set up the massage and the best they can offer (after i ask of what they can do)is to call a cab for me to get there! Given that I've made my trip to get there paid my parking and ready to pamper myself and my loved one, this is just a disappointment. The lady let us to cancel without any penalty at the end but surely it is an unpleasant experience.

2 Thank Wilkar
Vancouver, Canada
“Relaxing and pampering 5*”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Instanly upon arrival I was greeted by the friendly front desk staff. The beautiful smell of aromatherapy oils mixed with fresh flowers cooconed me straight into relaxed mode. I was directed to the changing area where I changed into a fluffy white robe and slippers.Relaxing for a bit in the lounge,the lights were all dimmed and the sofas had plush cushions and blankets (To be honest I would have been happy to spend my time here)

I had booked in for a 60min facial. When I was booking I was not sure what type to pick so the front desk staff reccommeded I just book the amount of time I would like and that they would leave a note for me and my therapist to discuss my skin issues. (I loved this suggestion as I am clueless to all the different styles of facials) I met with my esthetician Melissa and we went to get started.

The room itself was so nice and comforting but it was Melissa that really made my experience so great. We chatted a little bit about my skin and she suggested that we go ahead and try the hydrating facial (the winter was bad to my skin!!!) As Melissa started the facial she spoke to me a little about the products she was using and giving me some tips, honestly after a short few minutes I zoned out completely- I was too relaxed to even hold a conversation. Too soon the time was up was Melissa gently woke me.
She gave me a little time to gather myself and said she would meet me outside in afew minutes and I was brought back to the relaxation area
After lounging for a bit it was time to get back to the real world.

I really noticed a huge improvement in my skin in the following few days, so I called up the Spa and spoke with front desk to pass along a message to ask what type of products Melissa had used on me and if she could send me her reccommendations again. Sure enough by the end of the day Melissa herself had emailed me a few product reccommendations and what she thought would be the best for me to use. Sure enough I bought them and have never looked back.
Overall it was one of the best experiences I had in a Spa in along time and am now a regular whenever I get the chance.

Visited December 2012