“Listen to the customer's needs”
Review of Vida Wellness Spa

Vida Wellness Spa
Ranked #12 of 220 Spas & Wellness in Vancouver
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I had a massage at the Vida Spa located in Sheraton Wall, there were certain areas that I wanted the therapist to focus on but she kept doing what she thinks I should get. I've been going to massages for years and very frequently, I think I would know what I need. Her methods were rather annoying, all she did was push one spot and hold still forever and move my limbs around (as if I can't do that myself). On top of all of that the oil used on me smelled awful, like an old man's smell... She seemed very green and not worth $200. I should have gone to the Rosewood or Shangri-La instead.

VidaSpas, Owner at Vida Wellness Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Our mission at Vida is that every guest leaves 100 percent satisfied. I would like the opportunity to discuss your experience further. Feel free to contact us via email or telephone to leave your information and I will be sure to call you.
Allison Hegedus, President, Vida Spas.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"downtown"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I had a fantastic therapeutic massage. I felt the effects for hours after.
The sheets were crispy clean. Staff is very friendly and caring.
I will be back soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

What a fantastic experience I had at Vida Spa at the Westin Bayshore hotel.
The staff is always so friendly. The spa is absolutely gorgeous.
I had a two hour massage and I felt 100% completely relaxed when it was finished.
I would totally recommend this spa to anyone.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

We had an amazing time at Vida for my mom's 60th birthday. The staff were great; Nicole was especially fun and friendly, and made my mom feel very special for her birthday! We had a facial and a pedicure each. Both were wonderful. The only thing I would change is the seats we had our pedicures in...well, they were more like benches and they weren't very comfortable to relax in. It would make it an even better experience if the spa upgraded to some more comfortable seats that we could completely melt into and relax in. Otherwise, I would definitely recommend Vida spa to anyone. The products they used were awesome. My skin was so dry when I got there (it's winter) and I left the facial with soft skin again!

1  Thank Megan C
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I love spoiling myself at Vida. Especially now with all the mayhem and madness downtown, its nice to be able to get away and escape. I am a regular client at Vida and will definitely be coming here for as long as I can. My treatments of choice are usually a 60min deep tissue massage followed by a 90min facial. I will never go back to just a 60min facial after having 90min (you get 2 masks in the 90--how can you resist?!!). I also love getting a manicure/pedicure every couple of weeks-you cannot have bad fingers and toes in this city.
Great for group bookings, my sister in law had one of her her bridal partie at the Westin Bayshore location and it was divine.
I recommend this spa to everyone looking to just get away, even if you only have 30 minutes to spare, its worth the time.