Our room was large and comfortable in this lovely old but beautifully detailed and furnished home.The private bathroom was huge--way bigger than ours at home. Lovely breakfast room with good hot and cold breakfasts (we were catered to very graciously and served special vegetarian omelets) and excellent coffee. We felt very welcome and at home. The only drawback is that the house fronts an extremely busy and constantly trafficked multi-lane road, so it was fortunate that parking was available in the alley behind. We were surprised at how quiet our room (at the back of the house) was given the busy road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vancouver's only 2011 Canada-Select 5 Star B&B! Built in 1997, this Shaughnessy mansion was renovated in 2007 to provide modern romantic luxury in Vancouver's wealthiest neighbourhood. We provide free on-site parking, WiFi, local & long distance calling. Time sensitive door codes provide hotel security & allow access convenient to you. All suites have king bed, 32" LCD TV with free HD programming and luxurious en-suite bathroom. Enjoy pressed linens, Hutterite down duvets and pillows. Room controlled Air Conditioning, fresh air exchange and heated floors. Deluxe breakfast buffet included, from 5-11am (hot dish served 8:30-10am). Vancouver's largest B&B breakfast area with 6 individual tables. Extremely central, on Granville Street (& 35th Ave), steps to transit, 5 minutes to downtown, 10 minutes to airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Granville House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granville House Hotel Vancouver
- Granville House Bed And Breakfast