We stayed one evening at the Granville House B&B and were very satisfied. It is very secure in a residential neighborhood right on one of the main bus routes. Everything was very clean -- it is a "no shoes on" house, which is fine with me, since everything was spotless. It was a little different since when I called I booked through an agency, but when we arrived and had some questions, the phone was answered by the proprietor/staff and we were pleased with the information and help provided. It turned out to be a very convenient location because of the bus line accessibility (approximately every 10 minutes) and approximately a 15 minute ride to Gastown and the ferry terminal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vancouver's only 2011 Canada-Select 5 Star B&B! Built in 1997, this Shaughnessy mansion was renovated in 2007 to provide modern romantic luxury in Vancouver's wealthiest neighbourhood. We provide free on-site parking, WiFi, local & long distance calling. Time sensitive door codes provide hotel security & allow access convenient to you. All suites have king bed, 32" LCD TV with free HD programming and luxurious en-suite bathroom. Enjoy pressed linens, Hutterite down duvets and pillows. Room controlled Air Conditioning, fresh air exchange and heated floors. Deluxe breakfast buffet included, from 5-11am (hot dish served 8:30-10am). Vancouver's largest B&B breakfast area with 6 individual tables. Extremely central, on Granville Street (& 35th Ave), steps to transit, 5 minutes to downtown, 10 minutes to airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and HRS so you can book your Granville House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granville House Hotel Vancouver
- Granville House Bed And Breakfast