“"An Exellent stay with the Loden Lodge"”
Review of Loden Hotel

Loden Hotel
Ranked #5 of 89 Hotels in Vancouver
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“"An Exellent stay with the Loden Lodge"”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

To whom it may concern,

My stay with the Loden lodge was exellent, the bellmen staff were professional and friendly. The room was spacious- plenty of closet space, modern clean bathroom and housekeeping staff were dilligent in keeping towels and ammenities fresh each day. Front desk representatives were very knowledgeable of the downtown core and were helpful in reccomending places to dine and must see attractions during my short time visiting Vancouver.

Thank you to the Loden Lodge team- my stay was exellent.

Warmest Regards,
Karly MacDonald

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (306)
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Really nice hotel in great location. Stayed in a signature room on 7th floor at back of hotel so view of garden only. Nice touches with chocolates in room in evenings. Yoga mat and yoga channel add to the experience too! Bathroom felt spacious and was nicely decorated with Molton Brown products. Staff were very friendly and accommodating.

Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
St Albans UK
Reviewed 5 June 2012

This hotel is really well placed for seeing Vancouver and the staff are great - really helpful and welcoming. We had a delightful yet cool room on the 4th floor with great views of the water and the incoming seaplanes and the stresses of a flight from London just faded away. Great bathroom, decor and quiet. The Loden is really stylish and is highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reno, Nevada, United States
Reviewed 4 June 2012

what a great hotel....great location, staff was more than helpful, great design. only stayed one night after our cruise ended in vancouver and we wished we could have stayed longer. highly recommend this hotel.

we were on the fouth floor which didn't have very good views so try to get higher up in the building.

Room Tip: higher the better.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I really enjoyed my time staying at the Loden. My first impression walking in to my room was so warm and comforting. The lighting is perfect, the views are great, and the staff pays attention to the little touches like having umbrellas available at the door, cute inspirational note cards by the bed, radio playing when you walk in the room etc... after staying in so many average hotels for business trips, I felt pretty pampered here. I really liked the layout of the room/bathroom and all the modern fixtures. I also truly appreciated the lululemon yoga mat and 24-hour free yoga channel.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Los Angeles
Reviewed 2 June 2012

The Hotel is ok, the staff is very unprofessional. and rude. I asked to please send a fax and the girl at the front desk said she wasn't sure if she could do it because she never sent a fax before..... Excuse me????
After 3 days in the Hotel I went jogging and I forgot my room key in the room. They wouldn't let me in because I didn't have my ID with me! At the front desk everybody saw me in the previous days of my stay going in and out at least 5 times a day! Are you serious??!?!
They should learn how to run ta Hotel before they opened one!!

• Stayed June 2012
5 Thank LMACH
Adrien L, Front Office Manager at Loden Hotel, responded to this review, 7 June 2012
Dear LMACH,

We are disappointed to read that we could not make you feel special during your stay. Our guest experience at the Loden is very important to us; however, we are vey cautious when providing access to a guest room and need to follow few precautious steps. We understand that these steps made you feel not familiar and we apologize if we could not make you feel at home.

Our sincere apologies.

Adrien Litargne
Guest Experience Manager
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 2 June 2012

Did not use much of services or anything but the rooms are great, new and fresh in terms of design. Soundproofing is good so there is no noise from the outside.

Overall a very good experience and I will chose it again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo