“Weekend evasion in Vancouver. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Loden Hotel

Loden Hotel
Ranked #5 of 89 Hotels in Vancouver
“Weekend evasion in Vancouver. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

So far my favourite hotel in Vancouver. Very well located, modern decoration, and the French restaurant is a must. I had a room with a Terrace and it's great when sunny. I recommend this hotel to anyone who want to spend great time in Vancouver.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Neency C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (304)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

My second time staying here and I can't recommend it highly enough. Beautiful rooms that are very well designed, fantastic service from every staff member, stellar restaurant, and a convenient location. I've stayed at many Vancouver properties and this is now my favourite.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Nanaimo, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel is amazing among some of the best hotels ok the world that I have stayed at . The staff are very helpful and the rooms are extremely comfy I would recommend this hotel to anyone , there is great valet parking and the restaurant serves amazing French cuisine. Next time I have to indulge in the spa, but on a whole this hotel is a close 10/10.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Uksf22
Paris, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

A lovely hotel. The staff is helpful and friendly, the hotel nicely decorated with some cool amenities. My only complaint is the breakfast is a little scarce, but overall we've had a very good experience there.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Mission, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

We stayed one night as locals looking for a night downtown without the kids. The hotel was small, clean, and comfortable. The service was fantastic and had the feel of a small hotel....a very nice man with an accent was the valet...and then later he drove us to the restaurant in the Loden British cab... and later that night brought us our room service. He wore many hats and we found it amusing..but gave it that boutique feel. I would stay again.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Cfontainebc
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

Whenever I travel to Vancouver, I stay at the Loden. I've stayed at other boutique hotels in town and none match the hip but understated feel and over-the-top service I experience every time at The Loden. Figuring I had a couple hour drive ahead of me (since the bell hop loaded my skis in the car), there were two bottles of water neatly placed between the seats. Anticipating my needs and delivering without so much as a mention...that's professional service of the highest order.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Lynnwood, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

This was my first time at Loden Hotel and it will not by my last. The service, style and ambience were all perfect. The restaurant was amazing and the room was the most hip and stylish I have seen. I can't wait to return!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family