“What an amazing hotel !”
Review of Loden Hotel

Loden Hotel
Ranked #5 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
cleveland
“What an amazing hotel !”
Reviewed 23 April 2009

This is by far one of the most beautiful, clean, and comfortable hotels I have ever stayed in. And I feel that I travel for pleasure, quite a lot. The hotel is only 6 months old. It is small, about 77 rooms I believe. It is decorated beautifully, very modern. My room had floor to ceiling windows, that looked over the city and part of the bay. The decorating in the room was modern, soothing, and very stylish. The gourgeous marble bath room with a deep, soaking tub and separate shower stall with Molton Brown tolietries was literally 'to die for' ! Plush towels, terry robes, clothes steamer, flat screen TV - I almost didn't want to leave the room !

The staff at the desk greeted us by name, always asked us if we needed directions, went out of their way to recommend restaurants, places to visit, etc. They offered us a ride in a converted British taxi, with the hotel name on it in case we didn't have transportation available.

I really can't say enough about this hotel - I would recommend it completely without reservation - It has to be one of the most beautiful, friendly, accomodating hotels I have ever stayed. I would rate it 5 stars in every category !!!

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank mykidsmomCleveland

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (309)
Vancouver, BC
Reviewed 20 April 2009

We stayed at the Loden for 2 nights and it was wonderful. The bellman (Ethan) who brought our bags up to the room took the time to explain the electronics of our room to us (totally wired rooms - great for technology lovers!) and the hotel amenities. He was very helpful. The rooms are furnished very nicely, the beds are great and I love the sliding door of the bathroom (it opens the sink & tub portion out to the room). The ambience of the hotel was very nice. The restaurant had fantastic food as well.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Lisa20
San Pedro, Belize
Reviewed 7 April 2009

I have been working in the hotel industry for 17 years. I left Vancouver almost 10 years ago, and have been working in Mexico, the Caribbean and Central America ever since. Each time I return to Vancouver I am reminded of the family, friends and beautiful city that I so love and miss. However this trip, walking into the lobby of the Loden, I felt like I wanted to come back home. I love this hotel so much, I think I might send them my resume and put up with the Vancouver rain to work there. Great staff, warm cozy lobby, great service, good food, only wish I could have stayed longer. I had no idea they were number #1 on TripAdvisor until I just signed on to write my review, I think it is well deserved.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business