“entertaining server”
Review of Arriva Ristorante

Arriva Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Arriva Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #346 of 3,942 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Commercial Drive
Cross street: Graveley
Transit: Multiple Bus stops along commercial. Closest is near Graveley.
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Great selections of dishes and wine. Everyone enjoyed their food and server was charming, witty and amusing. We arrived late and were treated exceptionally well.

1  Thank Glen E

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I am proud to saying have been going to arriva for 22 years. never a bad meal ! I love the staff, the kitchen is awesome. they will prepare your meal to your dietary needs too. always wonderful. try it , you will love it. tasty fresh clean ingredient s. loveloveyou guys see you soon. Christina.

1  Thank C F
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I 've been going to Arriva for decades!
I don't live in Vancouver anymore, but whenever we go there we make a stop at Arriva for great food.
I've tried many dishes at this place, but now it's usually tithe Linguine with clams. Always good.
I took my 22 year old daughter one afternoon and told her this is the restaurant we used to go to a lot before she was born. We had excellent food, great service and the best Tiramisu too!
Now she goes regularly with her boyfriend!!!
Always satisfied at this restaurant!!

2  Thank Dawn T
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Had my wife's birthday dinner here and it was perfect. We had a large table that seated 12, the wait staff were quick and efficient, and the food was amazing. I believe every single person at the table had said their food was amazing and never tasted better. Being a lover of Italian food, I have higher expectations. Having grown up on commercial drive, I had been spoiled with good Italian food. Arriva did not disappoint. The food was amazing and true to authentic Italian cuisine. The prices were also amazingly reasonable and would visit many time more in the future. Great find at a great price.

2  Thank RoyH339
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We happened across Arriva Ristorante during "car free" Sunday on Commercial Dr. It wasn't busy and we wondered if perhaps we'd made a poor choice. Not so! It was excellent! The service was fantastic and the three of us thoroughly enjoyed our delicious meals.

2  Thank ginainelora