“Not a lot of elbow room but oh so worth it!”

Bin 941 Tapas Parlour
Reserve with OpenTable
Bin 941 Tapas Parlour is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #190 of 3,915 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Davie Village
Description: When you come to Bin 941, expect the unexpected!!! Life is short, so we’re only serious about a couple things; good food, good fun and good times. A Davie Village landmark for over 17 years, Bin 941 is a cornerstone in Vancouver’s West End neighbourhood, specializing in New York-style tapas cuisine and unique wines by the glass. Our gallery-style interior and open-concept kitchen brings the chef to your table, indulging patrons in a full experience for the senses It’s no secret that many first dates and romantic evenings start at Bin 941. Whether you’re with your hubby or a group, we guarantee dinner with us will be an experience you won’t stop talking about. And Yes, we are not Traditional Tapas; We are innovative “Tapatizers” !!!
Reviewed 4 May 2014

When I first went to Bin 941 I was sceptical. It looked small and was pretty busy. I waited in line very quickly they took care of me and brought me inside so I could enjoy a glass of wine in the back instead of standing on the street. The wine selection was really good but not too pricey. The service was excellent but not all over me.
We sat down for dinner and everything that was coming out looked good. We picked a prawn dish which was very well done. In fact, all were excellent. I highly suggest the prawn dish if it is still on the menu.
I also went to Bin 942 which appears to be a sister restaurant but prefer 941.
I have been back half a dozen times. Normally once every 6 months or a year. Every time they have nailed it! Very good.
For a nice west coast dinner, go to Bin 941. In my opinion it is classic Vancouver.

1  Thank RobertSell

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Cool dining experience close to Meridian 910 Beach hotel. Excellent food and nice ambience. Good wine selection. Would highly recommend the Beef Wellington.

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is a great place for good food and good atmosphere! ! The chef is brilliant with his combinations and presentation!!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Nice ambience and good service. The food was good, but I can't say it was special. We selected this restaurant due to the recommendation of our hotel conceirge.

The portions were very large for a tapas, and I would have preferred smaller portions at lower price so that you could order more dishes and enjoy more variety. We were there as a couple and ordered two dishes (the hummous/Navaho bread and the braised short rib), and that was enough to fill us up. They had a couple good wines available by the glass at a decent price.

The temperature in the restaurant was fine on the night we were there, although it wasn't very cold outside, maybe +5°C.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Just delicious everything. One of my favorite restaurants in Vancouver. Always lovely ambiance and great service. Foods lovely as well. Fusion tapaz type food. beautifully prepared and excellent. Its loud and has a spirited atmosphere.Some of my favs there are the salsa and Navaho bread. Delightful! The pomme frites very good. The steak, though small portioned melts in your mouth. Fantastic. Personally I think its better than any other specialty steak houses in Vancouver. Cant really go wrong dining here if you dont mind a vibrant atmosphere.