“Superb Cuisine”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Shaughnessy
Cross street: Granville
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Refined yet Soothing ,Comfortable Dining Room , excellent service from beginning to end ,attention to detail* We all ,will be back*Thank You

1  Thank Arjuna21

Reviewed 31 October 2011

Great spot, to go before the theater. Really nice that they have "small plates," as I like a smaller dinner, but they also have larger portion items. The smaller plates lets you share a variety of tastes together . Going early around 6 is very intimate. We were having such a great time, we skipped our play and stayed for cheese and more wine! The place gets packed a really fun vibe later in the evening. Reservations for sure, as this place is small.
great food, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank humbug31
Reviewed 23 October 2011

Hardly a trend setter. Chintzy portions, overpriced, and uninspiring taste.

Reviewed 21 October 2011

I had looked forward to a meal at this restaurant but was unfortunately disappointed. My husband had the salad nicoise. He found the tuna far too under cooked as well as the egg and the green beans. His small $16 salad did not even come with a slice of bread. I had the Pacific Fish and Bacon Chowder. It tasted very smoky and salty. I suspect the chef had added some Spanish smoked paprika because the chowder had a slight orange tinge. The vegetables in the chowder were under cooked to my taste. My chowder did come with a piece of bread which was placed across the bowl of chowder. The part that was over the chowder was soggy because it was actually in contact with the chowder. I would give them a second chance, but my husband will not. The service, however, was excellent. I also enjoyed the cozy interior.

1  Thank BellinghamLass
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Fantastic place to eat that isn't right in the hustle and bustle of downtown but not very far either. We ordered 5 tapas-Beef Tenderloin Carpaccio, Duck Confit, Red Beet Risotto, a soup and one other. Everything was OUTSTANDING! I am writing this review 2 months later (I get a bit forgetful) but I still remember how delicious the meal was. You get what you pay for - we had a wine with dinner and spent a little over $100 but wow was it worth it. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Next time I visit Vancouver I will be going back!

1  Thank mrfitness