“Bacchus Afternoon Tea - Sumptuous!”

Bacchus Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Bacchus Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 3,978 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$20 - US$78
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Granville Street
Cross street: Robson
Transit: Burrard Skytrain Station. B-Line 98 on Robson & Burrard.
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Afternoon tea is served on the weekends. They have everything right here so there should be no disappointments. The chocolate eclairs and lemon chiffon cake are our favorites! Try to get a table by the window. Reservations recommended.

1  Thank Via_girl

Reviewed 21 January 2013

The Bacchus is highly rated for a reason: it's THAT good -- if you get their top specialties. Service is superior, dining intimate, but not stuffy. A specialty cocktail before dinner is nice in the lounge with the piano playing - best with a table with a view. For other meals, ask your waiter to show you ALL of the menus. You will be amazed at the variety once all menus allow you to find little secret delights.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

Great food and excellent service! I had the salmon and my dining partner had the duck. Both were amazing. The chef is a genius. Desserts were so good. The atmosphere is very nice. I wouldn't sit too close to the piano but the music was nice from a distance. The food is really pricey but its good enough that you don't mind paying it. Our waiter Kevin was wonderful and obviously well trained.

I highly recommend this restaurant for a special romantic dinner out. Just be sure to dress up because this is not a casual place

Reviewed 6 January 2013

We went there for our anniversary and it was the best service I've gotten. I felt spoiled from the time the valet attendant opened my car door for me to the lady greeting us at the front desk to the great server always on the ball and being quick with everything needed to the special desert plate that they wrote ' happy anniversary ' on with chocolate!! A very nice experience and will be our restaurant of choice for anniversarys to come :) Thankyou everyone at the Bacchus restaurant, you made my night!!

1  Thank Terrisa T
Reviewed 4 January 2013

Great food and excellent service. The restaurant isn't easily noticeable as it's quite discreet, but I think that is what makes it even better. Very intimate setting, and although it's a little pricey, definitely worth your buck.