“Lettuce wrap, cranberry quesadilla?”
Review of Cactus Club Cafe

Cactus Club Cafe
Ranked #43 of 3,730 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Lettuce wrap, cranberry quesadilla?”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

On recommendation of the concierge at the Hyatt Regency my wife and I tried out the cactus. We were seated outside and could smell the fresh mountain air throughout the entire dining experience. We ordered the szeschun chicken lettuce wraps and cranberry quesadilla along with the blond and whistler pilsner. The lettuce wraps are absolutely fantastic and were the best thing we had in the foodie town of Vancouver, the quesadilla was no slouch and the dipping sauces were excellent. Wish this outstanding restaurant was considered "average" in our hometown, like it is in Vancouver. We will be back.

• Korean first
Vancouver, Canada
“An easy option along Robson Street”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Located in the busy shopping strip of Robson Street, the Cactus Club Cafe presents an easy option when out with children. The menu is varied and offers enough options to satisfy all members of our family. And other families too. The place gets really busy around lunch and dinner time, and people are willing to wait the wait.

• Visited May 2014
Ontario
“Good food, pleasant ambiance”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I enjoyed the fish tacos, they were different from the fish tacos I had before. Nice, pleasant ambiance, good service. I would definitely go back.

• Visited June 2014
Glasgow
“Good food, attentive service”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Not a restaurant chain I was familiar with until we visited Vancouver. Convenient location on Robson Street. We visited mid-week but still pretty busy.

The servers were very attentive and the food was well cooked and the ladies in the party were well impressed with the slushy bellinis. The restaurant can be a bit noisy but not a big deal for us.

• Visited May 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Best Butternut Squash Ravioli have ever tasted!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Came for lunch June 3 2014. We had a very friendly server. Both my son and I had the butternut squash ravioli. It was absolutely amazing! We now have a couple Cactus Clubs in Edmonton and I have not dined there yet. Will definitely go there when I am in the mood for the best butternut squash ravioli I have ever tasted or other vegetarian items they may have.

• Visited June 2014