“DELICIOUS- every time!!”

Dockside Restaurant & Brewing Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Dockside Restaurant & Brewing Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #285 of 3,959 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$15 - US$46
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Granville Island & Fairview
Transit: #50 & #51
Description: Dockside is one of the best kept secrets in Vancouver and Granville Island. Dockside boasts floor to ceiling windows with views of False Creek, Downtown Vancouver and across to the North Shore Mountains. With our renovations, service and view, Dockside has been voted #1 Best Patio in Vancouver for 7 years in a row! Featuring our amazing new menu created by Executive Chef Mark Crofton and his incredible culinary team. All of our desserts are made in house by our own Pastry Chef and we only source fresh, local and sustainable products here at Dockside. Celebrate the big holidays with Dockside and let us do the cooking! Xmas, Mother's Day & Easter Buffets fill fast so think of us when booking your family or business events!
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We were staying at the hotel and ate there 3 times....well we had lunch, then just drinks, and then breakfast! Fantastic views, service and food. You cannot go wrong here!!

Reviewed 5 July 2013

This restaurant is within the hotel of Granville island. It is beautifully situated with a terrific view of the water. The restaurant was decorated in a modern style that was beautiful but I noticed that the floor was a bit dirty. The service was very good. The food was also quite good but not spectacular. If you want a nice sit down lunch during your visit to the island, it is a good place to go. However, you might more tasty things in the public market.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Topped off our Canada Day celebrations with a cold one at the Dockside. Beautiful location and deck. Service was slow and inattentive. Decided against the $20 one plate BBQ buffet and chose the refreshing Butter Lettuce Cobb salad while my husband chose the Prawn Noodle salad and shared a flight of home brewed beers. Both salads were overpriced and not noteworthy. Will not likely be back - poor value, bad service and mediocre food. Still - hard to beat the location.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Enjoy going to this restaurant for the great view of the harbour and great appetizers. Be sure to get a window seat. Patio is best in the summer sun.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

As a Vancouverite - I get pretty darn happy when I happen across a restaurant that is great and that I haven't been to before! The Dockside is that place. I will be going back for a sample of their beer tasting flights - looked awesome. I was sat at a great table with an outstanding view. I ordered a bottle of wine at a decent price and my waiter, Brian, was very attentive and helpful. I had the Marine Cobb salad and would again in a heartbeat. Enough food without being too much or too little. There was nothing missing from this dining experience. And, there was a HUGE table of tourists that had arrived after us and I thought -uh oh - it is going to get loud and the sound in the room was perfect. I was able to hear my friends and it never got 'too loud'. I would give this a 10/10. It wasn't the fanciest of places but it was understated and elegant - just my cup of tea. Thank you! I will be back.