“Neighborhood Eatery”

Neighbourhood: Davie Village
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Neighborhood Eatery”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Consistently good neighborhood eatery for breakfast and/or brunch. The place is popular on the weekends though so be prepared to wait in line for a table, although the turnover is fairly quick so you won't wait long. The wait staff are friendly, fun and efficient. The food is good basic fare. I have been coming here for a number of years and have always been satisfied.

Visited January 2014

Dalton-in-Furness
“Great breakfast ”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Called in for breakfast this morning as I was fed up of eating in the hotel restaurant. I ordered a chorizo and mushroom omelette. The food and service was great, as was the coffee. I'd also recommend their own hot sauce. I can't believe how people could pass this place up in favour of denny's!!!

Calgary, Canada
“Okay for breakfast, plain food but not inspired”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Joe's Grill was recommended by the hotel concierge. We had Saturday morning breakfast there. The staff was friendly, the service was good, and the breakfast was sufficient but not very inspired. I had the shrimp omelet which only had shrimp but no cheese or anything else. Quite bland. My husband had the house special omelet. It was okay. Each came with toast and roasted potatoes...a lot of roasted potatoes. Lots of locals eating there.

• Visited June 2014
Macungie, Pennsylvania
“A very good breakfast”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had a few hours before boarding a cruise ship to Alaska, and the doorman at our hotel recommended this to us. It was just around the corner from the Century Plaza, and food was very good, although my omelet had more onions than I would have liked. But it was well worth the cost of the meal, and the staff was quite friendly too.

• Visited May 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Brunch lovers - enter here”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Brunch - how I love saving up my calories for you. Joe's Grill is the place to go for a terrific, hearty brunch. I had the corned beef hash. Very tasty. Corned beef, two eggs and crunchy potatoes that did NOT seem greasy. Friends had the special Eggs Benny and Chorizo hash which looked great. I noticed a huge chocolate shake at another table that I will be returning for one day when I am not so full. Very friendly and attentive staff. Great coffee that is cheerfully, refilled frequently. I could have substituted fruit or grilled tomatoes for the potatoes. Hmmm.. Maybe next time.

• Visited May 2014