“Terrific breakfast on our last day in Vancouver.”
Review of Joe's Grill

Joe's Grill
Ranked #87 of 3,951 Restaurants in Vancouver
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Davie Village
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The reception staff @ the Burrard Hotel suggested Joe's and we're so very glad they did. Nice, clean friendly and a tempting menu.The waiting staff were very friendly & helpful and the food came quite quickly and cooked well. All in all, a very pleasant breakfast experience and we would have no hesitation in recommending Joe's for breakfast.
Go on, enjoy!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We were only in Vancouver for a day, but wanted to explore a little bit of the city. We walked along the water for a while then headed further inland to make our way back to our hotel. We decided to grab a bite to eat. We stopped in at Joe's Grill and were seated outside. It was a bit chilly outside but they had heat lamps that kept the outdoor eating area very warm. They had a good variety of traditional breakfast items. The server was quick and brought us our large portioned, delicious meals. This is a great little place to stop in for a bite. I believe they have four locations throughout the city.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Consistently good neighborhood eatery for breakfast and/or brunch. The place is popular on the weekends though so be prepared to wait in line for a table, although the turnover is fairly quick so you won't wait long. The wait staff are friendly, fun and efficient. The food is good basic fare. I have been coming here for a number of years and have always been satisfied.

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Called in for breakfast this morning as I was fed up of eating in the hotel restaurant. I ordered a chorizo and mushroom omelette. The food and service was great, as was the coffee. I'd also recommend their own hot sauce. I can't believe how people could pass this place up in favour of denny's!!!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Joe's Grill was recommended by the hotel concierge. We had Saturday morning breakfast there. The staff was friendly, the service was good, and the breakfast was sufficient but not very inspired. I had the shrimp omelet which only had shrimp but no cheese or anything else. Quite bland. My husband had the house special omelet. It was okay. Each came with toast and roasted potatoes...a lot of roasted potatoes. Lots of locals eating there.