“An experience that everyone should have!”
Review of Stonegrill - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: West End
Cross street: Beach Avenue
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I travelled around B.C for 4 weeks and tried many different places to eat, but this place I would consider one of the best - if not the best of them all! We had a great place at the window with a beautiful view of the harbor. The food was delicious and the experience was really good. You get a hot stone on a special plate with your meat, potatoes and vegetables on and then you can make it just as you want it and the food does not get cold. It was amazing and our waitress was very polite and did a very good job.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Stopped here to grab a quick bite to eat to start our day. My husband wanted breakfast and I ended up with a vegan sandwich. . nice that the Stonegrill could accommodate! Very friendly service and a nice menu. My vegan sandwich was delicious, even to my husband who hasn't acquired the "vegan" tastes yet. Very nice meal.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

The concept of cooking your own meal on a 450 degree stone is pretty cool.
we enjoyed ourselves, the view was great. we made a point of going for lunch
and on a nice day to get the full enjoyment of the view.
The food was good but overpriced for what you get.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

This was the second time i have eaten here. It has been a couple of years since i have been here but thats my fault.

As i remembered the food and service was great, as well as the atmostphere and view.

Reviewed 8 January 2013

Went to this restaurant last week for our parent's anniversary, The food was really good and the price was decent. I ordered petite fillet which was really soft and added $13 to get the soup, dessert and tea. However, the hostess that was helping us had no smile on her face. She looked like as she is mad at the world. When she was pouring wine for us, she had her feet crossed standing and leaned back as if she was at home. We had to asked her a few times to add more water to our glass. I was really disappointed at her service that night, The food was really good though. I would come back another time just for the food and hope she wouldn't be our hostess again.